Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2011, 15:21   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
fazalaliadil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 623 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Guys, please send in your photographs along with your fully filled forms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Guys,
Please send in complete forms. Fill all the fields please.
Tejas,
Where is the from format? I am missing it here.
Regards,
fazalaliadil is offline  
Old 28th April 2011, 15:29   #47
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,774 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Tejas,
Where is the from format? I am missing it here.
Regards,
It's in the second post of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Please download the attached forms and fill them and email it to us at:

info(at)extremeoffroaders(dot)in

Please attach a scanned passport size recent photograph along with your entry.
The attachments are in that post (quoted above)
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 29th April 2011, 11:40   #48
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,774 Times
Default Spare Parts

Spare Parts dealers in Lonavla:

Western automobiles- Spare parts dealer
Opp, A1 chikki
Contact person: Shailesh shah 9822623768, Sandeep shah 9850069314
Office- 02114 272376
Timing- 8.30am to 8.30pm

J.K Motors- Deals in all car spare parts
Next to Anna purna
Contact person: Kuku uncle 9370779000
Office- 02114 273558/ 271428
Timing- 8am to 9pm

Sai automobiles- spare part dealer
Opp Anna purna
Contact person: Mohan Kadu 9881423410
Office- 92114 270341
Timings- 8am to 9pm

Thanks to Amol (Sun Chaser) for the info.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 29th April 2011, 11:42   #49
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,774 Times
Default Medical Facilities

Medical Facilities:

Kamat Hospital
Goan than, Opp. Shani mandir
Contact person: Dr. Abhay Kamat 9823005055
Hospital No- 02114 272885
Equipped with a pathology lab.

Dr Ranade Clinic
Opp. Vardaman Society
Contact person: Dr Amol Ranade 9822250544
Clinic No. 02114 276909
Orthopaedic surgeon with Lab and X ray facility

Thanks to Amol (Sun Chaser) for the info.

There is also the airforce/navy and sahara amby valley medical facilities.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 29th April 2011, 14:47   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,575
Thanked: 834 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Gogi,
Yes, kindly check out the food scene.
Sure thing Fazal Bhai! I have heard good things from people about Sidhu but i will personally go there and check it out and file a report sir!!
V-16 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2011, 07:34   #51
BHPian
 
madhkris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bengalur
Posts: 295
Thanked: 70 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Hey Tejas and EXAMM team,
You guys seem to have thought of almost everything and arrangements are in great order. What are the Bank details for money transfer?
Did I miss on that post?
madhkris is offline  
Old 1st May 2011, 08:33   #52
Senior - BHPian
 
svsantosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hosur
Posts: 3,308
Thanked: 1,252 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

^ Bank details aren't out yet - standby...
svsantosh is offline  
Old 1st May 2011, 10:43   #53
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,774 Times
Default

Bank details will be out by next week.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline  
Old 1st May 2011, 23:39   #54
BHPian
 
adnan_1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 83
Thanked: 35 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Bank details will be out by next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Great Work Tejas, Devang & Allan.

Very detailed posts and as Spikey mentioned, planning itself shows that this year's event will be miles ahead of last year. Look forward to get my truck and participate as much as I can.

I'm sure Fazal or DKG can coordinate on behalf of Hydera-baddie off-roaders.

Looking forward to the event.

As i havent come across any post confirming a representative for Hyderabadi Offroaders, i would like Mr. Fazal Sir to confirm or in case he doesnt want to lead, let us know who is taking the responsibility of coordinating the Hyderabadis with the organizers.
adnan_1212 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2011, 12:58   #55
Team-BHP Support
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,631
Thanked: 2,947 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

The usual culprits from bangalore would be there -- 99.99%

Expect 4-5 vehicles and approx 10 people. However, as usual, the final details will be clear only nearer to the event. Quite few of us have started planning for leaves etc.

This year, the bangalore offroaders have nominated Siddu to be our single point of contact and coordinator for this event. You can reach out to him for any details
khan_sultan is offline  
Old 2nd May 2011, 13:08   #56
Senior - BHPian
 
Red Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,990
Thanked: 653 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
The usual culprits from bangalore would be there -- 99.99%

Expect 4-5 vehicles and approx 10 people. However, as usual, the final details will be clear only nearer to the event. Quite few of us have started planning for leaves etc.

This year, the bangalore offroaders have nominated Siddu to be our single point of contact and coordinator for this event. You can reach out to him for any details
Congratulations Siddu! I know how important this is to you...you were always busy in the background giving constructive criticism to all the organisers - this is your chance!

Others, for more details on Siddu, please see this report by Toyota Fortuner: Toyota Fortuner's Photos - FORTUNER 4WD BOOT CAMP INSTRUCTORS | Facebook
Red Liner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2011, 13:14   #57
Team-BHP Support
 
Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: B'lore-Manipal
Posts: 22,045
Thanked: 13,496 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

I can't make it this time. Wish you guys all the best of fun!
Samurai is offline  
Old 2nd May 2011, 14:25   #58
BHPian
 
siddartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 671
Thanked: 21 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Congratulations Siddu! I know how important this is to you...you were always busy in the background giving constructive criticism to all the organisers - this is your chance!

Others, for more details on Siddu, please see this report by Toyota Fortuner: Toyota Fortuner's Photos - FORTUNER 4WD BOOT CAMP INSTRUCTORS | Facebook


VERY EVIDENTLY ... red liner a.k.a "WANKY" is the most jobless offroader in bangalore.. and he is online 24/7 (even during his grooming sessions in a salon while he is getting his pedicures,manicures etc ) so it will be very easy for the bangalore boys to co ordinate with him as he has all the time in the world. And khan sultan is always there with his great managerial skills (which he displayed during our previous outing 2 weeks back) if wanky might need any assistance.

SO... AKC/EXXAM organisers, bangalore boys - RED LINER is the designated single point of contact.
siddartha is offline  
Old 2nd May 2011, 14:36   #59
Senior - BHPian
 
Red Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,990
Thanked: 653 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddartha View Post
VERY EVIDENTLY ... red liner a.k.a "WANKY" is the most jobless offroader in bangalore.. and he is online 24/7 (even during his grooming sessions in a salon while he is getting his pedicures,manicures etc ) so it will be very easy for the bangalore boys to co ordinate with him as he has all the time in the world. And khan sultan is always there with his great managerial skills (which he displayed during our previous outing 2 weeks back) if wanky might need any assistance.

SO... AKC/EXXAM organisers, bangalore boys - RED LINER is the designated single point of contact.
Siddu, you have more off-road pedigree - please this is your honor! See, even Gogi and Fazal bhai thinks you are the best organriser

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Sure thing Fazal Bhai! I have heard good things from people about Sidhu

Last edited by Red Liner : 2nd May 2011 at 14:37.
Red Liner is offline  
Old 2nd May 2011, 19:07   #60
Senior - BHPian
 
fazalaliadil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 623 Times
Default Re: Examm is back! 16th & 17th July, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan_1212 View Post
As i havent come across any post confirming a representative for Hyderabadi Offroaders, i would like Mr. Fazal Sir to confirm or in case he doesnt want to lead, let us know who is taking the responsibility of coordinating the Hyderabadis with the organizers.
Adnan,
Thanks for your nomination, I would propose DKG for his management skills and I personally am apprehensive on how fast I can work on my (wip) 340 and make it real Trial Ready.
Regards,
fazalaliadil is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transformer's Auto-X @ Bangalore : 16th & 17th March 2013 vishalraj Indian Motorsport 2 25th March 2013 18:08
EXAMM 2011 - A report. nomadabhi 4x4 Excursions 63 26th February 2012 14:33
EXAMM! 2011 Dates Announced: 16-17 July '11 (Sat-Sun) Tejas@perioimpl 4x4 Excursions 51 25th April 2011 18:37
Mumbai-Pune Meet on Sat 16th or Sun 17th Jan 2010 UniqueMods The Team-BHP Meet Section 140 20th January 2010 16:06
Hyderabad TBHP Meet : July 16th or 17th satish_appasani The Team-BHP Meet Section 12 19th July 2005 17:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:14.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks