Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Old 15th July 2013, 21:00   #31

Default re: C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013

Hello!

It was another brilliant weekend off the road. I was able to be a part of the second day, Sunday the 07th of July 2013 only and like to share my experience.

I met at the rendezvouz point (a farm house, 18km off the ECR along side the Palar river) at 930am. We had about 20 vehicles (10 SUVs and 10 Jeeps including 4Pajeros, 1Fortuner, 1Endeavour, couple of Gypsys, couple of Thars and MMs). The line up of vehicles was quite intimidating. Few of the SUVs had been raised, trimmed bumpers, snorkels, souped engines and were something to look up to.

I drove the Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8. The front torsion bar has been adjusted to raise her by an inch and a half. Ive also upgraded my tyres to the Maxxis Bighorn 762 31x10.5 R15. I am looking forward to a better rise, better shocks and then a better front approach angle - bumper with winch perhaps. Would love a little more power and torque too.

The participants were divided into two convoys - one for the SUVs and another for the Jeeps. The jeeps went ahead and we were told they would take a different trail and we would intersect later during the day. I was part of the SUVs. We drove about 10km before reaching the river bed. Then it was time to go 4x4.

We were initiated with sand on the trail, a few ups and downs, most of which seemed to be easy unless you saw the vehicle in front of you go over or the vehicle behind you dip. Few minutes in and the sand grew deeper and began to grip the vehicles down. All vehicles had wheels turning more than their relative movement on the ground. We were taught not to spin wheels and I was learning to do just that. There were a few major ups and downs an we knew it was a big one if one of the cordinators jumped off the lead vehicle to see everyone through.

The first obstacle was an easy up, but the way down was tricky. Too slow and you get beached, too fast coupled with a wrong approach and you could go rolling home. That was a definite learning experience. Did a couple more obstacles and took a short refreshment break. Further through the trail, we crossed the jeeps and went in for two major obstacles, one of which had a long grueling decent. The final obstacle course was quite a long one and we had the jeeps joining us as well. Kudos to the cordinators who took pains to take turns and lead every, i repeat, every participant through the long course. I felt this was very important for safety and comfort. We then drove back through a different trail and got on to tarmac back to the farm for lunch and called it a day.

Will I do it again? God willing, most certainly for both days.
sticksnpedals is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 11:17   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Day#2 7-7-2013

Hi Guys,

Pics from Day#2 Courtesy Siddharth Varman.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2891.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2908.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2910.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2913.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2915.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2920.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2921.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2945.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2952.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2954.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2956.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2962.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2981.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_2986.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3003.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3013.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3020.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3027.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3029.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3040.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3041.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3042.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3049.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3052.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3054.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3057.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3058.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3060.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3063.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-_mg_3064.jpg  

ex670c is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 15:03   #33
BHPian

Was another 2 days of good fun. thanks to Arka and team for organizing a nice event. One thing I learnt on day 2 - listen to the spotters carefully, not to get over-excited. though no major issue, could have listened and driven a little more carefully.

Also, slowly realizing the abilities and limits of my Thar. For example, there was a rock climb on day1, that i thought was steep, but the vehicle did it on 2L with no ABC. Similarly on day2, did a sand climb on 2H rather than 2L - as one of the spotter's told me - "its your vehicle, try out how you can drive it on this terrain" - so we do explore and see one's own abilities on the vehicle.

Looking for some driving in water for the next event in september.

Thanks for another great event.
kshivaa is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 18:02   #34
BHPian

All cars are looking awesome but if i had to pick one, the Black Endy is just breathtakingly beautiful. Would love to own one like her some day. Sigh!
captain.torque is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 18:47   #35
BHPian

That Red Pajero and the Endeavour look just menacing!
The two must have been the most comfortable at tackling those dunes.

The Fortuner guy must have had a "heart in the mouth" moment on that decline

Truly, it was off-roading to the CORE!!

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 20:04   #36
BHPian

Well..Do you have any contact point who do this in Bangalore other than the BODA
Hopefully we can join you guys soon
Karlitoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2013, 13:14   #37
Senior - BHPian

Default Drive down to Chennai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitoz View Post
Well..Do you have any contact point who do this in Bangalore other than the BODA
Hopefully we can join you guys soon
Hi Karlitoz,

How far is Bangalore-Chennai in a SUV .

In BANGALORE it is only BODA.

Regards,

Arka
ex670c is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2013, 13:15   #38
Senior - BHPian

Default C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursion: 7-8th Sept 2013 @ Chennai

Hi Guys,

The next SUV off-road excursion is on 7th & 8th Sept 2013.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-suvexpajero.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-suvexscorpio.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-suvexthar.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-suvextofu.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-suvextofu2.jpg  

ex670c is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2013, 16:35   #39

Day 1

And there I was, once again driving down the ECR, Chennai towards the PNC farms to join the Terra Tigers for a weekend off the road. This time, by God's grace, I was able to make it for both the days. What better way to start off than with lunch while getting filled in on some tech lessons from a senior.

The line up of vehicles included, Renault Duster, Renault Koeleos, a couple of Mahindra Thars, Petrol 3B, MM, the Mitsu Pajero, a Bolero(brought in by the crew of Channel Ufx) and a gypsy. The guys from Channel Ufx were quite enthusiastic through out. They did a few interviews and it was fun.

We drove past the 'adventure zone' to a rather rocky area. It was where a few special stages of 'The Palar Challence 2013' had been held. The first vehicle to be articulated was the Renault Duster driven by Arkha. Went through like a breeze and also did a show off with one wheel in the air. Following that, I went in with the Pajero. It was very convincing to not rely on the spotter, but one wrong move and you start spinning a wheel and having to back off. Then went the Thar and then the Koeleos.

We then moved on further through the trail till we reached a rock that had to be crawled over. One of the marshalls went through with the petrol 3B, marking a path that we could take. Again, this place brought out the necessity of a talented spotter because the driver mostly cant see where the four wheels are and how close the belly is to the ground. The pajero and the thar took a path with medium depth while the duster and the koeleos went through a more shallow path. Finally, Sid and his thar took a deeper path - one which was a part of 'the Palar Challenge'.

Off the crawling rock we went on to a more rock climbing experience. It was quite intimidating to look at from down below. One main difficulty I felt was, the rock was deceptionally slippery causing you to move sideways instead of forward. Another was when you are at the peak of the climp, it is difficult to see the spotter's hand when he is standing right in front of you(all you can see is your hood and the sky). With a reduced tyre pressure and not too much torque to cause spin, climbed on top, did a 3 point turn and crawled back down. Again the Thars and the Pajero took the high climb while the Koeleos and the Duster did the shallow way up and down.

We continued with some cross country driving before we reached what seemed like the bank of a lake. There was a bit of a slushy trail, but all vehicles including the Duster and the Koeleos made it through without difficulty. Stopped by there for refreshments and a short interview with the Media folks. One by one we were exiting the area. The Koeleos had a mild scrape on the rear bumper on the departure. The Duster followed only to get stuck in the slush. With a little help from a two rope, the Duster came out too. Then finally, what i was looking for the most, SLUSH! I did two runs on the pajero through the slush. The thars followed with ease too. The last run through the slush, on a fairly deeper trail, did get me stationary. Backed up a bit and then sailed through the slush to completion of the stage. There was a lot of muck all over the Pajero which put an instant smile on my face.

With the sun setting, we called it a day. It was a day full of lessons on relying on the spotter, crawling, articulation, crawling, approach / departure angles and then ofcourse the slush. We were all quite surprised by the performance and dynamics of the Duster. The Koeleos handled well too, but seemed a little too dainty than rugged. Duster4x4!! We're waiting for you.
sticksnpedals is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2013, 10:42   #40
Senior - BHPian

Default Renault Duster & Koleos Off-Road Trial at SUVEX

Hi Guys,

We had the opportunity to do a off-road trial of the Renault Duster 4x2 and Koleos 4x4 (with out Low-Range).

The Duster is pretty good off-road and a 4x4 will greatly improve the vehicles capabilities.

The Koleos is quite good but doesn't have the ADR angles of the Duster, and the 4x4 system can be used to negotiate rough terrain.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5094.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5100.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5108.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5112.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5121.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5131.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5132.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5143.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5217.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5230.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5254.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5315.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5322.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5326.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5329.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5375.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5376.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5379.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5382.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5383.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5384.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5386.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5390.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5391.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5393.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5394.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5422.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5424.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5441.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5442.jpg  

ex670c is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2013, 20:05   #41

Day 2

Early Sunday morning, my Pajero and I were super excited to join the Terra Tigers for a day at the Palar river. This time we had additional passengers - my parents.

We joined the convoy of Gypsys, MMs, Thars, the Classic, 3B, Scorpio and the Pajero. It seemed more like a family day out, boys and girls, young and old.

We drove through the rural roads and entered the river bed. I was driving on 4H for a short while, but soon had to go to 4L. The trail was quite narrow with water bodies on either side thanks to the season. The marshalls got off at a few narrow places to spot for the participants. Within the next 10 minutes, we had to go through water and the Pajero was the first to get stuck. It was the first time I had gotten stuck so deep. One of the Thars tried pulling me out front, but couldnt. Arkha brought in the MM and it was a straight line recovery with two vehicles(MM pulling the Thar pulling the Pajero), but Peggie wouldnt budge. Finally we decided to try the recovery backwards. The marshalls shoveled out the mud around the wheels. A Thar was hooked on the rear end and out came Peggie. I was instructed to go through the water again, picking another line and using the Pajero's weight and torque to my advantage. It worked! All the other drivers followed through with extra caution. The gypsys took it the easiest.

A little further and it was a Thar's turn to churn wheels. Another Thar pulled it out. After a bit more cross country driving, we stopped at a place for the marshalls to set the first obstacle course. Arkha and Vijay went around in a gypsy fixing the course and I knew it meant a challenge. It was one up, a double down hump, a high up, a high down, climb to a plateau, climp off the plateau and then a sort of diagonal climb to the exit. Ok, I dont know what the previous line means, but it was challenging and fun. We were adviced to go through the course on one gear and choosing that was crucial. I opted for 2L while some of them went with 3L. I went through the course and did fairly well I suppose. The thars did confidently well while the gypsys glided through. The MM and 3B were 'slower' and 'steadier'.

The marshalls took care not just to ensure completion of the course, but it was literally hands-on training given to the drivers. There was a lot of family cheering at the 'ups' and the plateau. I was instructed to do another run through, but this time with my parents. My mum and dad were quite thrilled to be put through the bumps. I suppose the next time I miss a speed breaker, mum wont complain. Then we parked up at the exit and settled with some refreshments.

A little more cross country trail and we settled close to a pool of water. The plotted course was tricky here. One down, one up, an immediate down close to the water, turn around, another up, drive along the bank, drop again close to the water, turn around and climb up to the bank, drop down on the other side and then another high climb with a bump and to the exit. There were two challenges for me - (1) was after almost every climb, I had to stop the vehicle or slow down enough immediately, (2) was all the climbs had very short run-ups - so it was vital to build and maintain momentum instead of mere speed. I did fairly well except every climb took me atleast two attempts. On the final drop, I was too slow and had to be rocked out. I managed the final high climb on one attempt though.

One of the Thars went in next. Once near the water, he found it hard to climb out on to the bank. The problem I think was too short a run up and stock highway tyres. After a few attempts, they tried another line, but that didnt work well either. So they decided to drive parallel to the water and do the next climb straight away. I saw the Thar moving parallel to the water and was slowly getting drawn towards the water till the Thar started slowly entering a body roll. The marshalls held on to the Thar to keep it from tipping over. Even after a lot of stuggle, any motion seemed to be for the negative. The Pajero was called in for some recovery action. Using a double strap lengthwise, the Pajero tried pulling the Thar out, but, was either digging in or shoveling soil all over. Finally we used the double strap as two short straps, put Arkha behind the Pajero's wheel and one of the Marshalls behind the Thar's. Slow slack release - Smooth traction - Thar recovered. That was the best learning experience for me.

We were quite tired with that and decided to take a short cross country trail back to base. At one of the drops, I was too slow and got beached comfortably. Rocking didnt help and had to be towed out but it was pretty simple.

The convoy reached the initial water crossing and this time, one of the Thars got stuck right in the middle of the water. The 4x4 Scorpio that went around him got stuck too. We emptied Passengers from both the vehicles, but still both were digging in. The Marshalls plotted an alternate trail for the rest of the vehicles to get ahead of the stuck two. Now, we had major recovery strategies. First the Scorpio was hooked to the Pajero, but only spun wheels. Then the Pajero got hooked to another Thar, still did not work. Then, we had the Pajero up front, pulling the Thar, which in turned pulled the Scorpio. Once the slack was out, it took some cordination from the marshalls and we pulled the Scorpio out. Then used the same strategy to pull the Thar out.

Rolled out of Palar river bed, through the rural roads, back to the farm house and had dunes of biryani with slippery hands. It was very inspiring to see a lot of girl off-roaders too. Stong, confident, women of steel. Overall, it was an awesome day. We thank God for family and friends, good weather and sand, a lovely day with a lot of torque in hand.
sticksnpedals is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2013, 12:33   #42
Senior - BHPian

Default Day#1 Trail Drive

Hi Guys,

Pics from the Day#1 Trail Drive.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5172.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5176.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5180.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5190.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5194.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5232.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5239.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5259.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5268.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5279.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5287.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5294.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5307.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5354.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5355.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5356.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5360.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5362.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5365.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5368.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5373.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5396.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5397.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5399.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5403.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5428.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5457.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5472.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5476.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5478.jpg  

ex670c is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2013, 13:43   #43
Senior - BHPian

Default Day#2 Part1

Hi Guys,

Pics from Day#2 of the SUV Excursions.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5484.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5496.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5499.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5504.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5505.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5508.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5510.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5515.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5517.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5518.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5519.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5520.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5521.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5522.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5526.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5528.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5530.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5532.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5535.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5536.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5537.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5540.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5542.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5554.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5560.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5565.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5566.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5570.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5572.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5576.jpg  

ex670c is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2013, 12:14   #44
Senior - BHPian

Default Day#2 Part2

Hi Guys,

The Final set of pics.

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5578.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5585.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5589.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5591.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5593.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5603.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5607.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5612.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5613.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5619.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5622.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5635.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5638.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5641.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5643.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5644.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5653.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5654.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5656.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5658.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5662.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5663.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5667.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5669.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5675.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5683.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5688.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5690.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5701.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-img_5706.jpg  

Old 1st October 2013, 13:59   #45
Senior - BHPian

Default SUV Off-Road Excursions 23-24th November.

Hi Guys,

The SUV Off-Road Excursions for November have been rescheduled to 23-24th November.

Online Registration & Payment

http://eventjini.com/suvexcursionnovember

http://www.meraevents.com/event/suv-offroad-excursions

Regards,

Arka
Attached Thumbnails
C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-fortunernov.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-pajeronov.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-tharnov.jpg  

C.O.R.E SUV Off-Road Excursions. EDIT: Now on 23-24 November 2013-scorpionov.jpg