| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th April 2016, 12:41||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2016
Thanked: 1,582 Times
Mahindra Adventure Season 6 dates announced
Good news for 4x4 and adventure lovers. Mahindra has released the dates for various events to be held under Mahindra Adventure Season 6.
Single day events are scheduled to be held at 10 locations across India. Winners from these events get to compete for the Mahindra Off-Roading Trophy.
Multi day events
1. Monastery Escape (10 day drive through Delhi, Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh and Srinagar)
2. Kashmir to Kanyakumari (15 day drive from Srinagar to Kanyakumari via Dharamshala, Kumbhalgarh, Little Rann, Goa and Munnar)
3. Spiti Escape (7 day drive through Chandigarh, Narkanda, Sangla, Nako, Kaza and Manali)
4. Authentic Bhutan (8 day drive through Bhutan)
5. Authentic North East (10 day drive through Guwahati, Dirang, Tawang, Kaziranga and Shillong)
6. Royal Escape (6 day drive across Rajasthan through Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar and Delhi)
7. Wild Escape (4 day drive to wildlife sanctuaries like Pench, Kanha and Tadoba)
1. Club Challenge – a 2-day championship for off-road clubs across the country
2. Monsoon Challenge - a 3-day TSD (Time Speed Distance) rally
For more details, click here.
Last edited by GTO : 8th April 2016 at 13:23. Reason: Typo
|8th April 2016, 22:55||#2|
Distinguished - BHPian
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked: 4,466 Times
Re: Mahindra Adventure Season 6 dates announced
The Wild Escape in Central India has been successfully undertaken by the team during February 2016. Is the one listed here scheduled for 2017 ?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mahindra Adventure Calendar, Season 3||GTO||4x4 Excursions||3||6th May 2013 13:36|
|Mahindra Adventure Season 2 Calendar (including offroad championship)||GTO||4x4 Excursions||0||16th May 2012 08:29|
|EXAMM! 2011 Dates Announced: 16-17 July '11 (Sat-Sun)||Tejas@perioimpl||4x4 Excursions||51||25th April 2011 18:37|
|Mumbai Off-roading season 2009 - Its Officially announced.||pdev29||4x4 Excursions||320||31st December 2009 13:41|