Team-BHP - Mumbai Otr - 15th March 2009
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Excursions (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/)
-   -   Mumbai Otr - 15th March 2009 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-excursions/54140-mumbai-otr-15th-march-2009-a.html)

hey guys,
i think its high time we mumbai boys go for an offroad trip,
im tentatively selecting 15th as the previous week i shall be driving down for the chandigargh otr,
gto and pdev confirmed over the phone,
lets give our vehicles some fun they deserve
hopefully people will opt in

cheers
allan

Count me in gentlemen, I get this wonderful opportunity to test my recently built JEEP. Is the venue finalised ???

I'm already going offroading on the 8th, but hey, you can never have enough right?! I am in for the 15th as well.

1. Lets leave early : Say, around 0530 - 0600 hours so that we can start offroading by 0730 latest.

2. Plan to wrap up by lunch time? We can do lunch in Bombay or wherever we are at that time.

3. Allan : Will ya get a towing rope too? Thanks

If possible I may join u guys over there. Let me know the venue, and if possible reserve a seat for me in any one jeep!

A tip: Summer's just begun. Start real early and plan in such a way that you finish the OTR by noon.
Plus stock up on water,gatorade,etc to fight dehydration.

I should be free by the 15th. Allan, I'll hitch a ride with someone who has place.

I'm in for sure! GTO can i ride with you?

BTW, where is the OTR planned? Maybe the pune guys can join in as well!

OT: Does anyone know where i can rent a jeep to do an OTR. I just sold my safari and now am dying to drive in an offroad excursion!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1190175)
.....Does anyone know where i can rent a jeep to do an OTR.....

Exactly the same question i came to this thread to post!

Im sure there must be gypsies or jeeps for rent, but for 4x4 im not sure. (Rental cars are rarely ever used in 4x4 - lower mileage :D, and not to mention the chances of getting a car with nearly bald tyres etc)

Nonetheless - i'd love it if renting was a possibility.

cya
R

Is the venue finalized? suggestions please...

Hey Great Guys,

I didnt know you guys in Mumbai have OTR sessions. Amazing.

which is the location you guys go. I would like to join in when I am in mumbai. If its okay with you all.

We do regular OTRs in Delhi. Infact we have a very active Nothern India Offroad Club here.

Have a blast at the OTR.

Redgs

Amit

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 1188691)
hey guys,
i think its high time we mumbai boys go for an offroad trip,
im tentatively selecting 15th as the previous week i shall be driving down for the chandigargh otr,
gto and pdev confirmed over the phone,
lets give our vehicles some fun they deserve
hopefully people will opt in

cheers
allan

Hi Xtreme Power,

Great to knw you coming down to Chandighar for the OTR see you there

Redgs

Amit
(NIOC)

gto
towing rope done,
probably have a vehicle with a winch as well,
timings seem perfect,
get done with before noon,
lets get the pune guys involved as well.

thanks ,

tusker,
shall see you in chandigargh, can't wait

allan

Are we heading to rajmachi for OTR,I am in,but how many gypsys/jeeps we have here to accomodate non 4x4 members like me :D

Guys, just a thought... wanna take some dirt track cycles on hire for this OTR for non jeep owners?

EDIT: i would love to!

[hey i think we from Goa too can join in. but please give me the exact venue with the nearest town name, so that we can arrange bookings for us, bye

I am interested to join too but I have no 4X4 vehicle. Can someone please give me a ride in their 4X4s ?

Regards,
Kailash