Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 09:32   #31
BHPian
 
taranonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: India
Posts: 279
Thanked: 105 Times
Default

So what are the plans guys?

I am in Chandigarh.. Can I join you guys too?
taranonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 11:18   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
desertfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,186
Thanked: 522 Times
Default

There is still an MP quota but the minimum rate is now close to 60,000 odd. On the other hand a lot of Gypsies is going to be disposed from the Parliment house administration.
desertfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 12:03   #33
BHPian
 
randeep04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 629
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Hi Guys,

What say, Lets rename the thread "Election planning and MP/MLA Jeep Quota's".
I'll start of with my Tauji's Jeep acquired long back through MLA/MP quota. Its in a bad state though but will soon go in for paint.

Shahid please do post pics of the 100 Offroaders, Horses, Elephants that you came across at the nomination ceremony.



Cheers !!!!
Attached Thumbnails
NIOC OTR - Hissar (10-11, April'09)-24032009433.jpg  

randeep04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 12:44   #34
Senior - BHPian
 
desertfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,186
Thanked: 522 Times
Default

I was not carrying a camera and left my mobile phone too in the dashboard of the car away from all the pushing and jostling on the stage.

But on a more serious note - Have the NOIC off roaders gone to Hissar last Friday ? How many joining, dont see the final list of joining on this thread.
desertfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 20:24   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
harjeev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,896
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
I was not carrying a camera and left my mobile phone too in the dashboard of the car away from all the pushing and jostling on the stage.
Sahid, we were really looking forward to see the numerous off-roaders and elephants etc etc on the nomination ceremony. Too bad you din't carry your camera
Our loss!!!

Quote:
But on a more serious note - Have the NOIC off roaders gone to Hissar last Friday ? How many joining, dont see the final list of joining on this thread.
Yeah Sahid,
NIOC and TeamBHP off-roaders from NCR went and had a really good time @ Hissar.
Randeep and his Chachaji really went out of the way and took very good care of all the jeepers!!!

I will be uploading the pictures tomorrow on this thread, in the meanwhile others can do the honors.
harjeev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 15:25   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
desertfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,186
Thanked: 522 Times
Default

They were not really off roaders. You have missed nothing. Boleros, Sumos and Marshals, MM 540s ( Taxi type ) or Scorpios are hardly off roaders that one doesn't see everyday. The fact that there was an assebly of over 120 of them assembled on three sides of a football ground would have made a good picture. From the stage I did see a few digital cameras and even a small camcorder taking some pics and videos. Wonder if these guys would have pics of the assembled vehicles. We also had one 407 pick up deced with garlands and flowers but I am sure no one would be intersted in a pic of that.
desertfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 15:46   #37
BHPian
 
randeep04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 629
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
They were not really off roaders. You have missed nothing. Boleros, Sumos and Marshals, MM 540s ( Taxi type ) or Scorpios are hardly off roaders that one doesn't see everyday. The fact that there was an assebly of over 120 of them assembled on three sides of a football ground would have made a good picture. From the stage I did see a few digital cameras and even a small camcorder taking some pics and videos. Wonder if these guys would have pics of the assembled vehicles. We also had one 407 pick up deced with garlands and flowers but I am sure no one would be intersted in a pic of that.
Wow,

That must be an amazing site for you.

Mods I guess now we ought to change the name of the thread to "2009 Lok Sabha Election Preparations"

Cheers !!!!!!!!
randeep04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NIOC - Hissar OTR "Pics and Videos" randeep04 4x4 Excursions 66 19th March 2014 20:05
NIOC NCR Morning OTR 1st Nov. Sunday willys MB 4x4 Excursions 35 5th November 2009 23:27
PICS from NIOC OTR - 14 March'09 randeep04 4x4 Excursions 74 21st August 2009 16:40
Proposed NIOC Night OTR 4th April Saturday willys MB 4x4 Excursions 10 1st April 2009 11:17
NIOC Chandighar OTR on 8th March, 2009 Tusker4x4 4x4 Excursions 2 6th March 2009 08:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:03.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks