Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Excursions

Old 20th October 2009, 18:34   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
Oh my!! the road is virtually washed away. I did not know it was this bad

Which route did you take from Gorur? Did you happen to visit the Gorur dam?
Yes, I visited the dam. One Police guy befriended me and we happened to drive on the top road of the dam, which was a pleasant surprise. The dam is filled up to its brim.

The route was hassan- Gorur-kodlipet-mallipatna-guddugalale-sanivarsanthe - bisle -subramanya-shiradi-sakleshpur-hassan
laluks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2009, 21:06   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Yes, I visited the dam. One Police guy befriended me and we happened to drive on the top road of the dam, which was a pleasant surprise. The dam is filled up to its brim.

The route was hassan- Gorur-kodlipet-mallipatna-guddugalale-sanivarsanthe - bisle -subramanya-shiradi-sakleshpur-hassan
Hi

What is the condition of the road from Gorur to Sanivarsanthe?
satshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2016, 13:25   #108

Default Jeeping in sakleshpur

Just landed here in Sakleshpur for a quick and dirty day trip. Had a chance to do some off roading at kodaikanal earlier in the week. Will be putting up a trip report tomorrow after returning.

Any pointers on trails around sakleshpur? I realise people like to keep jeep talks secret so a PM would be really appreciated.
The Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2016, 09:14   #109
BHPian

Default Re: Jeeping in sakleshpur

Look up Chandan Gurukar of Mugilu Resort. He would be the best person to guide you. Lovely trails in the vicinity.
roy_libran is offline   Reply With Quote