| || |
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11th October 2008, 14:10||#16|
Thank a lot for the help. My friend is getting the rear seat done today.
|12th November 2008, 10:59||#17|
My friend Pavan got the rear seat done weeks back as you are aware.
Today I got to look at the vehicle and drove it.
1. The seat is not symmetrically placed , there is a larger gap on the RHS from the side wall of the vehicle.
2. The seat holder rods bolted on the floor of the vehicle is not in straight line, it's slanted to 10 deg angle.
3. The weldng is not neatly executed. You can see shoddy workmanship on the welding part.
Apart from all these, I felt if a smaller steering wheel should be put in place of the larger stock one, it will be better and easy to manoveur, not touch the knees etc..
1. Any suggestions on replacing stock steering with a smaller version??
2. Any good place in Bangy to buy a smaller steering wheel of good quality and what would be the price??
3. Can the seat be made to move back further by altering it as I find it difficult to drive as my Knees were at almost 90 deg to the pedals with the farthest position?
|12th November 2008, 11:19||#18|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanked: 71 Times
If it is only the welding job, then lets get it corrected. The guy whom we(Myself and Kitty) visited today will do this job well.
And regarding the steering wheel, does Pavan go to GYM everyday? if yes then he can go for a smaller steering wheel.
if he desperatly want a smaller steering wheel, then he should get the PS installed.
|13th November 2008, 11:49||#19|
Will chk with Pavan whether he is ok with the current Job or needs to correct it.
Regarding steering wheel, thanks for clarification. Didnt know it will become tougher to use the smaller version
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Bolero SLX 4x4 conversion project||desertfox||4x4 Technical||62||20th June 2012 09:41|
|Bolero Load Carrier 4x4 conversion||LKCRUISERS||4x4 Technical||10||2nd June 2011 10:23|
|Bolero Invader 4x4 : Ownership review||sangi||4x4 Vehicles||16||1st December 2009 20:33|
|Mahindra Bolero Invader 4x4 - To buy or not to buy ??||Sabareesh||SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s||11||3rd October 2008 11:29|
|Bolero Invader||mandeep||SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s||3||2nd May 2007 23:01|