Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2011, 13:19   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tokat,Turkey
Posts: 22
Thanked: 28 Times
Default My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Hi folks,
I am not posting much though I am a registered member for quite sometime now.But I want to share some info and pics of my 1962 jeep.
I have this jeep for 40 years and it has become my other half.
BTW; I am posting from Turkey.
The engine is original F 4 134 Hurricane with a super neat engine block;no cracks,no stitches at all.It was rebuilt a short while ago and the break-in period is not over yet.The cylinders,pistons and the main shaft are all standard.( No over or down size)
The radiator,gas tank,preassure plate and the clutch disk are all new,
The transmission is Borg & Wagner T-96 with super low first and reverse gears which make the jeep a real crawler over large objects.It has a PTO unit installed on the left side and this unit operates the rear mounted spline shaft.
The transfer box is Spicer 18 also with a PTO unit installed in the rear and it currently operates the Braden rear winch mounted rear underbelly.
The jeep has a second electric winch of the same brand mounted on the front bumper.
Mounted on the engine are a welder and a governor.Two 0.50 mm thick welder cables( one is 10 meters long,and the other is 5 meters) are in the jeep.
Recently I notice some dents and rust on the lower parts of the side body panels , the front fenders,and the windshield frame after so many years of hard use in the country during all-weather conditions.So I am planning to overhaul the body come months.I'll get it sand blasted and repainted after some body work.
BY the way;I need a new windshield frame but it is not available in Turkey.I see the pics of Indian made Mahindra MM 540s and 550s with very identical windshields.Do you have any idea if they fit the US made Kaiser era CJ 5 jeeps?
Now I want to attach some pics.I don't know how many of them I can upload at a time.If I am limeted to some number,then I'll add them as replies.
Another point is that in the past there were a lot of jeeps here and there were guys who were talented to make jeep tops.Beginning from 1990s the jeeps disappeared one by one and those old generation jeep body workers and soft top workers are also gone.I am having real difficulty in getting a top made for it.So I will definetly buy myself a heavy duty sewing machine just to make tops for this jeep.
I dislike the current top of it.
Attached Thumbnails
My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-1.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-2.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-3.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-4.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-5.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-6.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-7.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-8.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-9.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-10.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-11.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-12.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-13.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-14.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-15.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-16.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-17.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-18.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-19.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-20.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-21.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-22.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-23.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-24.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-25.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-26.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-27.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-28.jpg  

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-jeep-29.jpg  

seyit is offline   (12) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 00:10   #2
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Delhi
Posts: 304
Thanked: 240 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Brilliant!!
The most purposeful jeep I have seen till date. I am in love with each and every modification on this jeep.
Doors are out of this world.
Please share more detailed pictures. We will like to see this beast in action.
How did you go about the modifications. Are these things (doors) off the shelf bolt on kit or do you have a specialized garage or is it all your own elbow grease?

cheers

vishwas

p.s.- Hyderabad guys should be able to help you with the soft top. I have seen some immaculate soft top on Hyderabad jeeps.
vishwaschettri is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 01:15   #3
Zed
BHPian
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 459
Thanked: 261 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Hi Seyit,

Welcome to the forum Seyit. There are a number of jeep gurus in the forum to guide you. Unfortunately im not one of them. I do recall that a relative of mine in southern India had a Kaiser hardtop jeep about 10 yrs ago. It was a model from the 70's but seemed hale and hearty in the new millennium.
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 08:54   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
fazalaliadil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 623 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Seyit,

This Jeep has tremendous character and attitude. Keep it that way, especially the soft top...don't change the design when you get a new one made as it is one of a kind that I have seen with retro looks, with easy attach/ detach options. We are lucky to have some great soft top makers here.

The open/ drop doors, are they original??? Here in Hyderabad, India I have been hearing since long that a private collector has a WWII Jeep that has similar doors that open up like this. Doing my bit to see it as it is one of the most original CJ in the country, but no luck yet.

The engine is neat, which carburetor is it running on? Yours is the only Jeep I have seen that has a aluminum tape on the air intake hose apart from mine (pic attached, sorry). I have done it to seal leaks if any, very useful while fording.

Are your leaf springs original? CJ' s leafs came with a grease channel on the underside of each spring. The shackles are solid.

Also, your CJ should have had a split windscreen. Most likely the Mahindra screen should fit.

With a double winch, PTO and all loaded, it just needs 700-16 NDMS.

Great Jeep.
Regards,

My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-engine.jpg
fazalaliadil is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 10:07   #5
BHPian
 
Frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore/hyderabad
Posts: 330
Thanked: 269 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Very original piece you got there .

Kaiser didnt come in 1962 , but willys came.
Willys cj5 has the split wind screen, kaiser has the full wind shield.

Your frame is not original.
All cj5s did not have a grease channel on the leafs.

Mahindra wind screen wont fit, CJ5 glass is much bigger.
Throw that top, its ruining the JEEP.
Remove the bumperettes and all that extra junk. Remove the jerry can, CJ5 is civilian.M38A1 is the military version of the cj5. Either make it totally a M38A1 or keep it stock.

Faisal bhai i think we should post pictures of our HYD Kaisers for reference .

Nothing of the Mahinndra will fit the kaiser. Everything is different,even if it fits, its not going to look real.

Last edited by Frankenstein : 29th September 2011 at 10:11.
Frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 10:31   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
ex670c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,454
Thanked: 1,789 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Very original piece you got there .

Kaiser didnt come in 1962 , but willys came.
Willys cj5 has the split wind screen, kaiser has the full wind shield.

Your frame is not original.
All cj5s did not have a grease channel on the leafs.

Mahindra wind screen wont fit, CJ5 glass is much bigger.
Throw that top, its ruining the JEEP.
Remove the bumperettes and all that extra junk. Remove the jerry can, CJ5 is civilian.M38A1 is the military version of the cj5. Either make it totally a M38A1 or keep it stock.

Faisal bhai i think we should post pictures of our HYD Kaisers for reference .

Nothing of the Mahinndra will fit the kaiser. Everything is different,even if it fits, its not going to look real.
Hi Sandeep,

Willys Motor Corp was sold/merged to Kaiser-Frazer in 1953, so the M38A1 and CJ5 were sold all over the world under various brands.
All the Early CJ5s (pre 1972) had greasable Leaf Springs Shackles.

Also the CJ5 is a Civilian M38A1 not the other way around.

You are so used to "BIRIYANI" Jeeps that you cannot even recognize some unique features like the Front and Rear winch, fitted ingeniously.

Regards,

Arka
ex670c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 10:45   #7
BHPian
 
Frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore/hyderabad
Posts: 330
Thanked: 269 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex670c View Post
Hi Sandeep,

Willys Motor Corp was sold/merged to Kaiser-Frazer in 1953, so the M38A1 and CJ5 were sold all over the world under various brands.
All the Early CJ5s (pre 1972) had greasable Leaf Springs Shackles.

Also the CJ5 is a Civilian M38A1 not the other way around.

You are so used to "BIRIYANI" Jeeps that you cannot even recognize some unique features like the Front and Rear winch, fitted ingeniously.

Regards,

Arka
Not all pre 72 cj5s came with the tapered leafsprings.

Iknow M38A1 came 1st, but i meant something else.

Front and rear winch , i did notice.

What do you mean by Biryani Jeeps

Some jeeps have willys stamped on their rear door, some have JEEP and kaisers have nothing.

Last edited by Frankenstein : 29th September 2011 at 10:48.
Frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 10:58   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
ex670c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,454
Thanked: 1,789 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Front and rear winch , i did notice.
Hi Sandeep,

Take good notice of the T96 (IIRC 4 Speed) Gearbox with 6.14:1 1st Gear with Front PTO and T-18 with Rear PTO, IIRC Novi-Governor and an amazing Soft-top.

2 Braden Winches IIRC these are the Dodge Power Wagon OEM Winches.

Jeeps in Turkey.

http://www.film.queensu.ca/cj3b/Worl...yMilitary.html

Regards,

Arka

Last edited by ex670c : 29th September 2011 at 11:03.
ex670c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 11:55   #9
BHPian
 
Shubhendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Poona
Posts: 948
Thanked: 1,107 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Most Purposeful Jeep i have ever seen. so many attachments as Arka mentioned makes this Kaiser very unique and work horse i.e. infact Jeeps were made for this purpose only, rather adding tons of cosmetic accessories to show off.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Shubhendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 12:26   #10
BHPian
 
Frankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore/hyderabad
Posts: 330
Thanked: 269 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post
Most Purposeful Jeep i have ever seen. so many attachments as Arka mentioned makes this Kaiser very unique and work horse i.e. infact Jeeps were made for this purpose only, rather adding tons of cosmetic accessories to show off.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Sir i would like to know what these show off cosmetics are?
What qualities does a JEEP need to be purposeful and a work horse or bull .
Frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 13:09   #11
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tokat,Turkey
Posts: 22
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwaschettri View Post
Brilliant!!
The most purposeful jeep I have seen till date. I am in love with each and every modification on this jeep.
Doors are out of this world.
Please share more detailed pictures. We will like to see this beast in action.
How did you go about the modifications. Are these things (doors) off the shelf bolt on kit or do you have a specialized garage or is it all your own elbow grease?

cheers

vishwas

p.s.- Hyderabad guys should be able to help you with the soft top. I have seen some immaculate soft top on Hyderabad jeeps.
Hi vishwas;
As I told above I have this jeep for 40 years now and we both aged together through mud,snow,high country,hunting etc.He is my Old Faithful and I don't remember any day or occassion that we parted because either of us was insufficient to overcome the task.But unfortunatelly I am not strong as I used to be and I have some health problems for the last 6-8 years. So we both spend most of our time parking somewhere.
As for the doors and the top; They are my own design,but got them made.
One winter somebody cracked the rear right hand side winyl window,and while trying to replace it the guy who would sew the new one cracked the rear and the other side window,too.I went through the same experience one more time later on so I figured out this top design.The previous tops(same design) looked far better.This guy could not exhibit a good craftsmanship.
Is Hyderabad where jeeps are overhauled mostly?
I notice there is great potential to get a jeep overhauled in India.If I were 20 years younger I would drive this jeep there for some bodywork and/or soft tops.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Hi Seyit,

Welcome to the forum Seyit. There are a number of jeep gurus in the forum to guide you. Unfortunately im not one of them. I do recall that a relative of mine in southern India had a Kaiser hardtop jeep about 10 yrs ago. It was a model from the 70's but seemed hale and hearty in the new millennium.
Thank you ,zed.
I want to follow the replies.Perhaps I can reach a point that I can atleast import some body parts from India.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Seyit,

This Jeep has tremendous character and attitude. Keep it that way, especially the soft top...don't change the design when you get a new one made as it is one of a kind that I have seen with retro looks, with easy attach/ detach options. We are lucky to have some great soft top makers here.

The open/ drop doors, are they original??? Here in Hyderabad, India I have been hearing since long that a private collector has a WWII Jeep that has similar doors that open up like this. Doing my bit to see it as it is one of the most original CJ in the country, but no luck yet.

The engine is neat, which carburetor is it running on? Yours is the only Jeep I have seen that has a aluminum tape on the air intake hose apart from mine (pic attached, sorry). I have done it to seal leaks if any, very useful while fording.

Are your leaf springs original? CJ' s leafs came with a grease channel on the underside of each spring. The shackles are solid.

Also, your CJ should have had a split windscreen. Most likely the Mahindra screen should fit.

With a double winch, PTO and all loaded, it just needs 700-16 NDMS.

Great Jeep.
Regards,

Thanks fazalaliadil.
That is my mere desire to keep it that way.I only want to make some body work before the rust penetrates in and then I may give up getting it remade.
In the past jeeps were abundant here,too.All the mechanics,body workers and upholstery makers used to work on jeeps with no problem.But today; the new generation of them does not know about jeeps and they shy away working on one.That is why I am planning to purchase myself a second hand heavy duty sewing machine to make the top myself.
The windshield needs to be replaced rather than mended.The inner frame (that opens pop-up) is not available and I don't think I can get it manufactured.If I can at least import this inner frame from somewhere, it may give me heart to make the rest.
The carburator is original Carter YF.
I can't find the original carb-to-airfilter rubber hose any more.I just rolled the aliminum tape to extend the life of the hose(the outer layer is cardboard)
Those leaves with grease channels discontinued with Kaiser era.
You are right about the split inner frame of the windshield.When I first purchased the jeep years back I got it modified to the present look to enlarge the glass area.( I have regretted eversince though)
Tires are becoming another problem now. 6.00-16, 6.50-16,7.00-16 tires are almost gone from this country.Moreover I am having difficulty in getting tires for the 15" rims of my AMC 1980 CJ 5.

Attachment 817446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Very original piece you got there .

Kaiser didnt come in 1962 , but willys came.
Willys cj5 has the split wind screen, kaiser has the full wind shield.

Your frame is not original.
All cj5s did not have a grease channel on the leafs.

Mahindra wind screen wont fit, CJ5 glass is much bigger.
Throw that top, its ruining the JEEP.
Remove the bumperettes and all that extra junk. Remove the jerry can, CJ5 is civilian.M38A1 is the military version of the cj5. Either make it totally a M38A1 or keep it stock.

Faisal bhai i think we should post pictures of our HYD Kaisers for reference .

Nothing of the Mahinndra will fit the kaiser. Everything is different,even if it fits, its not going to look real.
Hi frankestein,
Arka quotes that Willys sold to Kaiser in 1953.I personally know that John North Willys sold the production rights of these vehicles to Kaiser in 1955.Kaiser maintained Willys logo for some more time time and than shifted to "Jeep Kaiser" and did not stamp the name "WILLYS" anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex670c View Post
Hi Sandeep,

Willys Motor Corp was sold/merged to Kaiser-Frazer in 1953, so the M38A1 and CJ5 were sold all over the world under various brands.
All the Early CJ5s (pre 1972) had greasable Leaf Springs Shackles.

Also the CJ5 is a Civilian M38A1 not the other way around.

You are so used to "BIRIYANI" Jeeps that you cannot even recognize some unique features like the Front and Rear winch, fitted ingeniously.

Regards,

Arka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Not all pre 72 cj5s came with the tapered leafsprings.

Iknow M38A1 came 1st, but i meant something else.

Front and rear winch , i did notice.

What do you mean by Biryani Jeeps

Some jeeps have willys stamped on their rear door, some have JEEP and kaisers have nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex670c View Post
Hi Sandeep,

Take good notice of the T96 (IIRC 4 Speed) Gearbox with 6.14:1 1st Gear with Front PTO and T-18 with Rear PTO, IIRC Novi-Governor and an amazing Soft-top.

2 Braden Winches IIRC these are the Dodge Power Wagon OEM Winches.

Jeeps in Turkey.

Turkish Army Jeeps on The CJ3B Page

Regards,

Arka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post
Most Purposeful Jeep i have ever seen. so many attachments as Arka mentioned makes this Kaiser very unique and work horse i.e. infact Jeeps were made for this purpose only, rather adding tons of cosmetic accessories to show off.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
seyit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 13:51   #12
BHPian
 
Shubhendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Poona
Posts: 948
Thanked: 1,107 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Sir i would like to know what these show off cosmetics are?
What qualities does a JEEP need to be purposeful and a work horse or bull .
Dear Sandeep Sir,
First of all, my statement was not directed towards you. Second IMHO Jeep was designed for utilitarian purpose and it looks good in that only.
Just putting two jerrycans doesn't mean, someone is trying to go for Army look. Person who is using this jeep for so many work may also require more feul and water stock. But it all depends on every person's point of view.

Regards,
Shubhendra Singh
Shubhendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 14:08   #13
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tokat,Turkey
Posts: 22
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
Very original piece you got there .

Kaiser didnt come in 1962 , but willys came.
Willys cj5 has the split wind screen, kaiser has the full wind shield.

Your frame is not original.
All cj5s did not have a grease channel on the leafs.

Mahindra wind screen wont fit, CJ5 glass is much bigger.
Throw that top, its ruining the JEEP.
Remove the bumperettes and all that extra junk. Remove the jerry can, CJ5 is civilian.M38A1 is the military version of the cj5. Either make it totally a M38A1 or keep it stock.

Faisal bhai i think we should post pictures of our HYD Kaisers for reference .

Nothing of the Mahinndra will fit the kaiser. Everything is different,even if it fits, its not going to look real.
Hi frankenstein,
Thanks for your comment and suggestions.
Willys sold to Kaiser in 1955 and thus the Kaiser era started.Kaiser resumed to stamp the " WILLYS" logo for some more time and then changed to stamp "JEEP" only or " KAISER JEEP" on the data plates screwed on the dashboard.
As for the windshield;
Willys M38, Willys and Kaiser era M 38 A1,Willys CJ 3A never had push open inner frame on the windshield.
Willys MA,Willys MB,Ford GPW,Hotckiss( French made MB),Willys CJ 2A,Willys and Kaiser CJ 3B and Kaiser CJ 5 up to 1964 had this sort of windshield.Kaiser discontinued the push open inner windshield in 1964 and up.
I cannot remove the top because unlike most parts of India,we absolutely need a top in this geography.Only I should pay attention to some needs and functinality of it.
The bumperets or steel bumpers with other saying is a must on these vehicles while towing a trailer and for military or civil use any jeeps imported here always had them with a tow-hook.During very tight turns the trailer can fold to the rear of the vehicle and these steel bumpers are to prevent the trailer from over folding and locking.Beginning from Willys MA and MB era they have been standard equipment on all towing Willys,Kaiser and AMC Jeeps in Turkey.(imported with them)
Jeeps have never been advertised as drive away vehicles,but " All purpose utility vehicle" So you can see lots of various attachments on them all over the world.They may differ to the needs of the countries though.
I know well some Kaiser jeeps were imported here with PTO attachments,Jerry can baskets,generators installed underbelly or some installed in the tub.
seyit is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2011, 14:25   #14
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tokat,Turkey
Posts: 22
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex670c View Post
Hi Sandeep,

Take good notice of the T96 (IIRC 4 Speed) Gearbox with 6.14:1 1st Gear with Front PTO and T-18 with Rear PTO, IIRC Novi-Governor and an amazing Soft-top.

2 Braden Winches IIRC these are the Dodge Power Wagon OEM Winches.

Jeeps in Turkey.

Turkish Army Jeeps on The CJ3B Page

Regards,

Arka
Hi again,
Willys and Kaiser put T-96 Tyranny on most military M 38s and M 38 A1 versions sold to the US Army and on some exported ones.On the CJ 5s also put it up to some reasonable number for domestic and expoted vehicles.
Later; during AMC era CJ 5 s with 256 engines and CJ 7s with 256 and v8 engines have to some extend the T-18 version of it.Chrsler Dodge trucks in Turkey also have this transmission.( T-18) In 1960s Kaiser and International trucks also had the T-96.
Koenig and Braden were remarkable companies that produced those winches in the past and they were common on various vehicles.
The Turkish Jeeps were not actually built in Turkey.Verdi Ltd. was an assembly plantation and the jeeps were assembled there.In 1970s and up the need to jeeps dropped down so Goverment purchased that plantation for all maintinance of the jeeps in the Turkish Army.Later some parts were produced there,too.In 1968-1969 CJ 3B bodies were also made there.
seyit is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2017, 16:55   #15
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tokat,Turkey
Posts: 22
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Re: My 1962 Kaiser Jeep

It's been some years since I made the post above. I made a new soft top for her myself (Well; I got angry with the upholstery guys, and purchased a heavy duty sewing machine just to make the soft top to my desire).

Here are some recent pictures of her:
Attached Thumbnails
My 1962 Kaiser Jeep-21.10.2015-gezi-001.jpg  

Attached Images
 

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd March 2017 at 17:33. Reason: Removing duplicate pic. Also please put spaces after punctuation marks.
seyit is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kaiser and Willy's randeep04 4x4 Vehicles 25 9th July 2014 11:37
RD's Jeep Junction - Kaiser Project. Jassy1313 4x4 Vehicles 13 9th July 2012 07:38
HTC Kaiser - Best ROMs bigman Gadgets, Computers & Software 2 6th May 2008 00:58
gypsy or willys or kaiser jeep or conti or 207(budjet 1lakh ) D.V.R SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s 17 15th September 2007 04:13


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks