Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 10th August 2015, 13:57   #31

Default Re: A dream come true - '02 Mahindra MM550 in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunV View Post
Babu, based on your budget and condition, getting a 550 now is not so difficult. There are sellers in thrissur(Babal), another guy in kottarakara etc.. else Coimbatore is always nearby...

In fact, I am planning to sell mine as I am not in India now. KA reg though.

babujohnl@gmail.com

The CMH road guy has tons of attitude. I never go there. I go to JC road or there is Diamond automobiles in Marthahalli. I always ask them to get it for me if I am not in a hurry.
Thanks Arun. Can I have some details of your vehicle and photos. I am coming to Kochi on 13th Aug. Is the vehicle in Kochi. Where are you based.

I tried a guy in Kochi who had advertised MM550 army surplus with offer to modify. Guy needs full payment upfront and then he will bring Jeep from Punjab. You know anyone who has ready stock.

Regards

Babu John
babujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2015, 15:33   #32
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A dream come true - '02 Mahindra MM550 in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunV View Post
Ok. Didnt ask them to do that. And i don't know how much to trust them as they normally into car wash. Don't know which oil they will use.
Prefer to take it to a mechanic for anything technical.

What is the use of these things? This was fitted inside the tub. But in another jeep pic, I saw it in the fender. What is it used for?
Attachment 1036203
Hi Arun,

Those two brackets in you Jeep are for keeping the axe and shovel, since your jeep is an ex-army they come with these fittings. You shall use them by having the same on them else leave it as it is. Cheers.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote