Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 31st October 2017, 20:29   #301
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Review: The Force Gurkha 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqy View Post
This is very bad for a company which already has no takers / bad image in the Gurkha range. The original poster hasn't mentioned the context or what happened.
Maybe there is more info if you follow the links under "Buyers Beware!!".....dunno, I am not going to fight my way thru Facebook to find the original complaint. I am anti-social toward the social media.

This little bit has the ring of truth to me, though. Sharath, thanks much for your post here. I was considering the Gurkha. This cooled my ardour.

It seems very odd that Force's Traveller shops will not service or sell Gurkha. At least that has been my experience here in H.P.

My Thar has 94,000km on it. Last week I took it to Grover Mahindra in Pathankot, Punjab. Clutch noises. They expertly put in a whole new clutch. It works great. And I'm on the road again! Mahindra actually came thru for me. Not a small thing after reading this.
DirtyDan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 22:51   #302
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqy View Post
This is very bad for a company which already has no takers / bad image in the Gurkha range. The original poster hasn't mentioned the context or what happened.
This transformation has been well recorded on the forum - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...-makeover.html (Force Gurkha: G-Wagen Makeover)

Seemed like a ".. and they lived happily ever after" ending. Wonder what went wrong!
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 19:07   #303
BHPian

Thanks for the concerns dear friends !

I was told by other Gurkha owners that, Gurkha will eventually make all its owners well trained mechanics and now i understood why it was said so? My whole experience with dealer is explained in the original thread of G wagon Make over, it was horrible!
Anil Vincent is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote