Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 4th February 2008, 15:05   #61
BHPian

Hey Alan

whats the update on mustang you were restoring. You had once mentioned that you were restoring a red mustang.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2008, 17:37   #62
Senior - BHPian

dude dont even think of making it a demo car, its a monster and let it be one.
this monsoon if your 4*4's are not coming then i am surely going to kill you.
pdev29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2008, 22:56   #63
Senior - BHPian

Damn! What a collection!

Am waiting for my Defender 90 to arrive soon - had to order a used import as the Petrol version isnt available here and diesel costs about 3 times more than petrol (crazy, I know) but if all goes well there will be a Defender 90 4 litre V8 in my garage soon.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2008, 04:47   #64
BHPian

if the Humvee is not for civil use it means it is not street legal, like in US where they have only H2 & H3 for civilians, so what about the registration, and i am wondering how did you get the car in the first place
Anupam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 12:39   #65
BHPian

Oh my god! I have been to your garage and your house, and also got a ride from the owner in the H1 (have a video). I was there for a recent party at the house in Goa. And remember all the cars were removed from you garage and parked outside. Can I upload the video with your permission?

My dad has done the tiles for your house in. Was there for a party 2 to 3 months back and i remember the Taj catering for it. Also my far this house is the biggest and the most beautiful house(more like a palace).
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 13:59   #66
Senior - BHPian

Default Exhaustive

Hi Extreme_Power,

That's very exhaustive collection of Land Rovers.

The Hummer (ex-military) I guess is surely one of a kind in INDIA.

Hope to see some more unique 4WDs in your collection.

Regards,

Arka
ex670c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 14:03   #67
BHPian

Hi,
Please don't mind me asking this question, but as far as i've heard, military hummers or HMMWV's are required to be cut up before they are auctioned according to the U.S. govt. instructions, then where did you get the HMMWV from? Did you get it some other country where the military use's it?
I am asking this just for Information sake, so please don't misunderstand it or something.
Thank you,
Bikram
Brutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 14:07   #68
BHPian

Amazing set of Weapons dude. Hope it sure perform monstrous off the road!

P.S:It would be great if you had put up a little bit more large images, once i click on the link it says no image found.
petrohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 16:49   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Oh my god! I have been to your garage and your house, and also got a ride from the owner in the H1 (have a video). I was there for a recent party at the house in Goa. And remember all the cars were removed from you garage and parked outside. Can I upload the video with your permission?

My dad has done the tiles for your house in. Was there for a party 2 to 3 months back and i remember the Taj catering for it. Also my far this house is the biggest and the most beautiful house(more like a palace).
thanks
but id appreciate if you do not
and yes its an awesome house
xtreme power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2009, 20:09   #70
Senior - BHPian

phew. just read through all the posts. amazing collection dude. so the M&M SPOA is only a toy when you've got the real stuff lurking in your garage!!

mindblowing. Please put better pix of them beasts. can't get enough of your cars. You should have a thread of your own about all your cars.
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote