| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|24th February 2009, 00:24||#63|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Delhi, India
Thanked: 12 Times
|24th February 2009, 08:34||#64|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanked: 261 Times
Hey Arush and Rmonie,
That's one absolute DROOL MAAL!
Awesome work. Cheers to you both.
|9th August 2009, 06:39||#66|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked: 6 Times
I'm planning to get myself a brand new gypsy as a personal car - and i absolutely LOVE what you've done with the soft top!
Just a few questions:
- Is it possible to achieve a similarly styled soft top, but with a better looking frame underneath? (the multiple white rods would look a little offcolour, once the top is down, i'd imagine)..
- I don't know much about tyres, or anything automotive for that matter - but what about the handling & ride quality with these maxxis tyres? is there a significant change in either?
- I plan on getting a company fitted AC - is this good enough for the entire car, or only for the front seats? The heat in bombay can get insane!
- any idea about the average that this gypsy would dish out?
- and last, but most probably not the least, approximately how much would i be looking at in terms of money, to get a similar looking soft top, tyres & alloys, and conventional rear bench installed ?
Do get back to me when you can, the sooner the better - PM maybe?!
Also, it'd help if someone could refer me to a good gypsy mech for mods in bombay.
I can't wait to get my gypsy!
thanks in advance guys, n this is my first post on tbhp - hope its not a hijack/anything offensive-ish!
|1st September 2009, 12:51||#68|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanked: 103 Times
This is simply Amazing !!
Ahem ! This would act as a catalyst for many restorations down the line
Great design Autophsyce the Front Bumper Drools just looks great
|12th September 2010, 18:01||#69|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bhagyanagaram. (A.K.A. Hyderabad)
Thanked: 47 Times
that is one killer gypsy there. congrats guys. now how about a little data on the engine works? saw this one for sale that says 1.3L 16V, so please do tell us something about the engine mods.
|3rd October 2010, 22:42||#70|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thanked: 113 Times
This is exactly how I would like to make my new Gyspy look, when it comes a few months down the line.
Where did you get the soft top? does it leak?
I like your rims too. Are they shop fabricated or off the market?
Thanks very much for the inspiration and getting there first to demonstrate the viability to the rest of us.
|4th October 2010, 00:06||#71|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MH24 aka LATUR
Thanked: 941 Times
welcome on t-bhp.
please go trough announcements for posting,searching information on t-bhp. (must read)
this thread is almost 2 years old & gypsy is up for sale too.
Team-BHP Classifieds - Gypsy King 1.3L 16V Carb - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
for your all questions ,just read full thread from post one.
BTW congrats for your new gypsy!!
Last edited by jeepster : 4th October 2010 at 00:08.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Fiat Palio Stile MJD: 1,85,000 km and 9 years!||architect||Long-Term Ownership Reviews||499||19th August 2017 20:35|
|Gypsy vs Gypsy King||prasygreat||4x4 Vehicles||90||15th April 2016 01:14|
|Skoda Rapid(ly) Overhauled - Suspension & Brakes||Turbo Head||Technical Stuff||65||14th January 2016 23:54|
|Maruti Swift 1.3L DDIS engine overhauled at only 78,000 kms!||manver786||Technical Stuff||20||16th November 2014 07:19|
|Problem in partly overhauled 5 speed maruti 800||ramkris||Technical Stuff||19||3rd August 2010 13:25|