Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2009, 23:52   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
Parm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,699
Thanked: 612 Times
Default

they look neat on that bumper rather than spoiling the body of the jeep by cutting and fixing them on the body.

but this way they are more prone to being hit from behind and broken!
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2009, 23:59   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NA
Posts: 1,221
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

I agree with having them on the bumper. The only eye catching ones fitted to the body I have seen are on Kittigadus MM550. They are subtle and look the part whilst most other body mounted clusters look like a last minute second thought job.

Hopefully the pawar break lettering will stop people hitting the behind (LOL).

Last edited by bigman : 19th February 2009 at 00:00.
bigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2009, 00:52   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
Parm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,699
Thanked: 612 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
I agree with having them on the bumper. The only eye catching ones fitted to the body I have seen are on Kittigadus MM550. They are subtle and look the part whilst most other body mounted clusters look like a last minute second thought job.

Hopefully the pawar break lettering will stop people hitting the behind (LOL).
make sure the lettering is done in reflective sticker tape, can be seen at night too....red colour!

Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2009, 01:08   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NA
Posts: 1,221
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
make sure the lettering is done in reflective sticker tape, can be seen at night too....red colour!

Should I do the Please Horn in reflective lettering as well ?
bigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2009, 01:11   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
Parm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,699
Thanked: 612 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Should I do the Please Horn in reflective lettering as well ?
hahahaha.....no need for that dude!
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2009, 20:07   #21
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,580
Thanked: 863 Times
Default

Guys where can i source the rear and front black out lights for my CJ3B?
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2009, 20:42   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NA
Posts: 1,221
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

V16,

Mayapuri ?

Have you asked UBS ?
bigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2009, 16:06   #23
BHPian
 
DesertKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Posts: 460
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

In case somebody wanting to fix the tail gate (read- No Tail Gate), these lights can be a good (cosmetic) option. Fix them with a working tail gate might be a real challenge (i.e. lots of modifications).
Attached Images
 
DesertKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2009, 21:22   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,580
Thanked: 863 Times
Default

Thanks to Gotzuk, i now have front and rear black out lights for my CJ.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2009, 10:49   #25
BHPian
 
randeep04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 629
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertKing View Post
In case somebody wanting to fix the tail gate (read- No Tail Gate), these lights can be a good (cosmetic) option. Fix them with a working tail gate might be a real challenge (i.e. lots of modifications).
Hi Narain,

whats been happening at your end, no new pics ya?

Where did you source these lights that you have on your Jeep? Are they available in Delhi? If yes please let me know.

Thanks,

Randeep
randeep04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Auto Lighting thread : Post all queries about automobile lighting here Chevy Modifications & Accessories 11160 21st August 2018 08:00
LED lighting in cars gigy Technical Stuff 226 19th January 2016 13:29
Mahindra MM550's rear starts shuddering at 60+ kph lugnut 4x4 Technical 8 16th March 2012 13:00
White lighting & wider rear tyre for Pulsar 220 VSG12777 Motorbikes 24 30th January 2009 23:38
Lighting Upgrade Help Needed NikN Technical Stuff 8 18th February 2008 13:03


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:23.

Copyright 2000 - 2018, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks