Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2013, 13:53   #586
BHPian
 
shivshanker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 307
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

hey did anybody bid for the auction.. I would'nt mind picking up one bullet myself.?
shivshanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2013, 12:32   #587
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toms_2191 View Post
There is an auction coming up in Avadi with couple of lots of 550, jypsy and bullets. can an indivudal buyer bid for any of the lot ? is it done though online ( MSTC)? if any member who have done direct bid , please let us know the procedure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArunV View Post
Toms, are you planning to buy all the 6 bullets? One of my friend is also in the lookout for an army bullet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toms_2191 View Post
No. all we want is 3 bullets . if you are also interested, that makes 4. we will find 2 more people easly.
some one has to bid, that's where i am stuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
I'm in for a Bullet too, I can take 2 as well. Let me know how to go about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
I am in for a Bullet.
What is the expected value of a auction bullet?
BTW are these 350 or 500?
Any one good for me.
For al those who are intrested in bullet can we make a group and discuss with a agent who can bid for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toms_2191 View Post
Link.

http://www.mstcindia.co.in/TenderEnt...m_Details.aspx

Auction No: MSTC/SRO/OD AVADI/20/CHENNAI, TAMILNADU/12-13/9235[57481]

check the Doc file for more details
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivshanker View Post
hey did anybody bid for the auction.. I would'nt mind picking up one bullet myself.?
Why get into the hassle of registering with the Authorities for picking up just a few Bullets. They don't come cheap. After picking up these vehicles the registration process is also tedious.
Please go to a Dealer who already has picked up these vehicles. There is one dealer very close to Avadi on Pattabhiram road.
You can get the vehicle in one piece and he might even help you with the registration Process.
There are quite a lot of dealers who pick up these vehicles regularly from all over India. he might charge a little over than what he has bid, but then that's his business. But it will be cheaper than getting registered, pooling in with others, and wasting time in the process.
Jerrycan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2013, 20:01   #588
BHPian
 
slipstream's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 141
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

@Jerrycan : Do you know of any dealers who pick up Army Gypsy Kings here in Chennai ? It would help if you could guide me to them
slipstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2013, 21:35   #589
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
@Jerrycan : Do you know of any dealers who pick up Army Gypsy Kings here in Chennai ? It would help if you could guide me to them
You may contact RadhaKrishna. I'll pm the details. There are a few other dealers like palaniswamy, Srinivasan . These dealers may have stock vehicles.
Jerrycan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2013, 16:01   #590
BHPian
 
KALINGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: PUNE
Posts: 693
Thanked: 254 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
You may contact RadhaKrishna. I'll pm the details. There are a few other dealers like palaniswamy, Srinivasan . These dealers may have stock vehicles.
Could you please PM me the details of dealers contact details for Bullet & Gypsy.

Any such dealer in pune??
KALINGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2013, 16:17   #591
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Could you please PM me the details of dealers contact details for Bullet & Gypsy.

Any such dealer in pune??
I have no idea about the dealers in Pune, but i can PM the contact details of Dealers in Chennai/Coimbatore.
I think Sanjay Kale from Pune/Mumbai with "4x4Army" handle on Team Bhp is a dealer. May be you should Pm him to get the Details. His thread Tough But not Impossible under "4 x 4 vehicles" may have his contact no
Jerrycan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2013, 04:33   #592
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: chennai
Posts: 11
Thanked: 31 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
I have no idea about the dealers in Pune, but i can PM the contact details of Dealers in Chennai/Coimbatore.
I think Sanjay Kale from Pune/Mumbai with "4x4Army" handle on Team Bhp is a dealer. May be you should Pm him to get the Details. His thread Tough But not Impossible under "4 x 4 vehicles" may have his contact no
Hi Jerrycan,
I have once visited a dealer near Avadi, couple of kilometers after Hindu college.
They seem to have lots of Gypsy's, some you can even see outside parked on the side of the road. But when I tried approach him he said there are no jeeps with him for sale. Also is this the same dealer who also deals in Bullets?

If not can you share me the details of the Bullet dealer.
karthik naren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2013, 09:15   #593
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik naren View Post
Hi Jerrycan,
I have once visited a dealer near Avadi, couple of kilometers after Hindu college.
They seem to have lots of Gypsy's, some you can even see outside parked on the side of the road. But when I tried approach him he said there are no jeeps with him for sale. Also is this the same dealer who also deals in Bullets?

If not can you share me the details of the Bullet dealer.
He is the one. He is Vijayakumar. I Do not have his Contact Nos Though. There is another Dealer on Mount Road near border Thottam, Mr.Srinivasan. Please send me your email Id , I will forward his no. I may not able to PM you.
Thanks
Jerrycan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2013, 21:12   #594
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: chennai
Posts: 11
Thanked: 31 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
He is the one. He is Vijayakumar. I Do not have his Contact Nos Though. There is another Dealer on Mount Road near border Thottam, Mr.Srinivasan. Please send me your email Id , I will forward his no. I may not able to PM you.
Thanks
Thanks a Lot Jerrycan. My Mail ID is naren82002@yahoo.co.in.
karthik naren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2013, 00:23   #595
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

These are some pictures of the NGCS MM550's picked up from an Army auction.
Name:  IMG_1993.jpg
Views: 6298
Size:  29.3 KB
Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-img_2010.jpg
Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-img_2003.jpg
The Models are 2005 and 2006 in starting condition.These are pre sold vehicles, require minimal restoration. The cute beasts will be restored and registered in Coimbatore.

Last edited by Jerrycan : 3rd February 2013 at 00:28.
Jerrycan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 11:23   #596
BHPian
 
mitrajdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 136
Thanked: 90 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Wow Jerrycan, congratulations.

The Jeeps look good. Did you pick them up from Avadi ?
mitrajdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 11:50   #597
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitrajdeep View Post
Wow Jerrycan, congratulations.

The Jeeps look good. Did you pick them up from Avadi ?
I picked these jeeps from Akhnoor in J&K. Not many missing parts. Should start with minimal work. All I need is a battery. I plan restoration immediately. It will be a no frills jeep without any extras. The jeeps are presold and the customers want to keep it stock.
Regards
Jerrycan
Jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 12:08   #598
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: patiala
Posts: 110
Thanked: 18 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

There is a dealer here in Mansa town in Punjab who has picked up around five NGCS 550s.He is asking 2.15 for each with the army vouchers.Any body interested i can give his contact number.
hps aulakh is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 12:32   #599
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

That's cheap. The registration is to be done by the dealer before selling. It may be at an extra cost but you don't have the hassle of going through the long and tedious process. Just make sure you get the jeep registered in the dealers name & address and then get it transferred to your name.
Jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2013, 09:19   #600
BHPian
 
Geje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 33
Thanked: 14 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hps aulakh View Post
There is a dealer here in Mansa town in Punjab who has picked up around five NGCS 550s.He is asking 2.15 for each with the army vouchers. Any body interested i can give his contact number.
Sir
What models are these NGCS'. Can you please share more details, like the year, transmission and condition of these vehicles please.
Geje
Geje is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all those looking for MM550 Army Jeeps Randhawa 4x4 Vehicles 164 29th December 2015 14:57
MM550 Army 4x4 Jeeps 4x4addict 4x4 Vehicles 50 21st August 2014 14:57
TATA 407 4x4, is it available through army auctions? Parm 4x4 Vehicles 25 27th July 2011 00:15
MAYAPURI Jeeps - Radiation leak in army disposal market fazalaliadil Shifting gears 21 30th April 2010 19:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:04.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks