Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2013, 15:39   #676
BHPian
 
roshan_cruise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dubai (Thane)
Posts: 53
Thanked: 33 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

There is an auction coming up in TMC office in Thane. There are around 12 jeeps up for auction (don't know which models they are...they could be a commander/MM540/CJ500/Armada looking at the year).

It's registered too..so could be used as a modification project without having to worry about the registrations.

If anyone does visit it, please click some pics too.

Had been wishing for this auction when i was india. Now they decide to auction it...talk about bad luck.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Annex_12-13_11685_932040.xls (27.5 KB, 516 views)
roshan_cruise is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2013, 18:50   #677
BHPian
 
nitin.rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 327
Thanked: 235 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hps aulakh View Post
A 2005 550 NGCS is available at Patiala. Condition is as released from the army,but quite a clean vehicle.Demand is 2 lacs with registration.If any member is intrested i can send the pictures.
Please check your PM for my email. Please and the pics. Thanks!
nitin.rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2013, 12:16   #678
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: patiala
Posts: 110
Thanked: 18 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

hi,
I am posting the pics as sent to me for all to see.

regards.
Attached Thumbnails
Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09914.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09915.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09916.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09917.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09918.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09919.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09920.jpg  

Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?-dsc09921.jpg  

hps aulakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2013, 16:22   #679
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: bangalore
Posts: 7
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Any idea on Towing Vehicle (Tata 407), is it 4X4, dose any one have pics of this.
hksameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 16:24   #680
Senior - BHPian
 
chanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: APX to AP 29
Posts: 1,481
Thanked: 140 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

vehicle looks in good shape, 2005 is a something I haven't come across. You many not need to spend much on restoration, Congratulations for the buy hope to see it shaping up next lease of life here on TeamBHP thread.
chanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2013, 12:32   #681
BHPian
 
nik0502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Gurgaon/Jind
Posts: 261
Thanked: 93 Times
Default Need help regarding Gypsy's registration

Hi BHPians,

I am posting this thread as i need fellow BHPian's help on urgent basis.

So the story goes like this, last year September i bought a Gypsy king from a dealer in Mayapuri. The vehicle is Gurgaon (HR 26) registered 2000 model and is an ex CRPF car. As i was staying in Gurgaon i preferred this vehicle rather than going for an ex army. The dealer promised me that he will get the ownership transferred under my name and the charges for that would be 5k which i paid along with the price of the vehicle and took the delivery of the vehicle with xerox of the original registration certificate. The dealer promised me a time of 15 days for the ownership transfer. However for more than 3 months there was no progress and i had vehicle without even the original RC. After following up with the dealer for more than 4 months i though of trying to deal with the local RTO myself. So i approached the dealer for all the valid documentation required. and i asked the dealer to return the amount which i paid. on which the dealer asked me to give it a try and if i am able to register the vehicle he will return me the money and if i am not able to then he will get the ownership transferred from Punjab. As i desperately wanted to get the ownership transferred i did not argue took the necessary documents and left.

The documents included original registration certificate. Sale letters(form number 28,29 & 30) signed by CRPF but on the name of the dealer and dealer also gave me a set of same documents which was signed by dealer and was on my name. So as per the process the vehicle is supposed to be registered first under dealers name and then it will be registered under my name. However as the dealers address mentioned on the form was of Delhi the local RTO refused to transfer the ownership and asked me to take the NOC and get the vehicle registered in Delhi however as it is a BS 2 vehicle it can not be registered in Delhi.

After going through all this hassle i contacted the dealer again and he again took the documents took two months more but no signs of any progress after lot of arguments he handed over the documents to me and asked me to deal with it myself. He also refused to pay the money back which i had given him for ownership transfer but after lot of arguments returned 2k out of 5k. So now i am stuck with a vehicle which i own but is still registered under CRPF and i am really not comfortable driving the vehicle without valid documents. We have many fellow BHPians who are from Punjab or have got their vehicles registered in Punjab, looking for an urgent help from all of you.

Thanks in advance.
nIk
nik0502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2013, 10:26   #682
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: patiala
Posts: 110
Thanked: 18 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
vehicle looks in good shape, 2005 is a something I haven't come across. You many not need to spend much on restoration, Congratulations for the buy hope to see it shaping up next lease of life here on TeamBHP thread.
I have not bought this vehicle as I already have a NGCS 2004 which I directly picked up from an army auction last year.Cost was 1.70 without the RC. This with a dealer over here.I put on the thread if maybe some member is interested.
hps aulakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2013, 23:51   #683
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik0502 View Post
Hi BHPians,

I am posting this thread as i need fellow BHPian's help on urgent basis.

So the story goes like this, last year September i bought a Gypsy king from a dealer in Mayapuri. The vehicle is Gurgaon (HR 26) registered 2000 model and is an ex CRPF car. As i was staying in Gurgaon i preferred this vehicle rather than going for an ex army. The dealer promised me that he will get the ownership transferred under my name and the charges for that would be 5k which i paid along with the price of the vehicle and took the delivery of the vehicle with xerox of the original registration certificate. The dealer promised me a time of 15 days for the ownership transfer. However for more than 3 months there was no progress and i had vehicle without even the original RC. After following up with the dealer for more than 4 months i though of trying to deal with the local RTO myself. So i approached the dealer for all the valid documentation required. and i asked the dealer to return the amount which i paid. on which the dealer asked me to give it a try and if i am able to register the vehicle he will return me the money and if i am not able to then he will get the ownership transferred from Punjab. As i desperately wanted to get the ownership transferred i did not argue took the necessary documents and left.

The documents included original registration certificate. Sale letters(form number 28,29 & 30) signed by CRPF but on the name of the dealer and dealer also gave me a set of same documents which was signed by dealer and was on my name. So as per the process the vehicle is supposed to be registered first under dealers name and then it will be registered under my name. However as the dealers address mentioned on the form was of Delhi the local RTO refused to transfer the ownership and asked me to take the NOC and get the vehicle registered in Delhi however as it is a BS 2 vehicle it can not be registered in Delhi.

After going through all this hassle i contacted the dealer again and he again took the documents took two months more but no signs of any progress after lot of arguments he handed over the documents to me and asked me to deal with it myself. He also refused to pay the money back which i had given him for ownership transfer but after lot of arguments returned 2k out of 5k. So now i am stuck with a vehicle which i own but is still registered under CRPF and i am really not comfortable driving the vehicle without valid documents. We have many fellow BHPians who are from Punjab or have got their vehicles registered in Punjab, looking for an urgent help from all of you.

Thanks in advance.
nIk
Dear nIk, it's understood that the dealer cannot transfer the ownership to his name and address at New Delhi due to emission norms. dealer can request the seller (CRPF) for a change of address, citing the reason for not getting it registered in delhi. Please mail me on jeeppitstop@gmail.com, I'll guide you.
Regards,
Prabhu
Jerrycan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 15:07   #684
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

LR 73.pdf
There is a 1973 model Land Rover up for Auction at New Delhi. Attached herein is a screen capture of the details.
The Auction is on 30/07/2013 and the Inspection is between 20/07/2013 and 29/07/2013.
Regards
Jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 22:05   #685
BHPian
 
nik0502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Gurgaon/Jind
Posts: 261
Thanked: 93 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
Dear nIk, it's understood that the dealer cannot transfer the ownership to his name and address at New Delhi due to emission norms. dealer can request the seller (CRPF) for a change of address, citing the reason for not getting it registered in delhi. Please mail me on jeeppitstop@gmail.com, I'll guide you.
Regards,
Prabhu
Hi Jerrycan,

Have sent you an email. Sorry for the late reply as my father met with an accident and was in hospital for past many days. Regarding the dealer i did ask the dealer to get the address change on form 29 & 30 but the response was not very good and i also searched over the internet for my Gypsy and found that it was auctioned at Noida and belongs to Women cell of CRPF Dwarka Branch.

http://tenders.indiamart.com/details/685521899/

http://2.imimg.com/data2/XV/FD/HTT-1...-18_1340011852.

I also sent an email to the email address mentioned in the pdf available for the auction details but never got a reply. And the dealer also advised me to get a false stamp made myself and get the papers transferred which i am not in favor of doing. So here i am stuck with the car which is still registered under previous owners name.
nik0502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2013, 16:00   #686
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: patiala
Posts: 110
Thanked: 18 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

hi nik,
If you have no problem then I can get your vehicle transferred from here in Patiala.If interested please let me know,so I can enquire about the total cost and get back to you.
Regards,
hps aulakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2013, 19:05   #687
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik0502 View Post
Regarding the dealer i did ask the dealer to get the address change on form 29 & 30
Are the form 29 & 30 filled or blank.
Please also mail me the name and contact details of the dealer. Is he from mayapuri ?
Hope your dad is doing okay now.
Regards
Prabhu
Jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2013, 23:26   #688
BHPian
 
nik0502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Gurgaon/Jind
Posts: 261
Thanked: 93 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hps aulakh View Post
hi nik,
If you have no problem then I can get your vehicle transferred from here in Patiala.If interested please let me know,so I can enquire about the total cost and get back to you.
Regards,
Hi hps aulakh,

It will be a great help if you can do this for me. Please also enquire what all documents do i need to provide for the transfer if that is possible for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
Are the form 29 & 30 filled or blank.
Please also mail me the name and contact details of the dealer. Is he from mayapuri ?
Hope your dad is doing okay now.
Regards
Prabhu
Deer Jerrycan,

My dad has broken 5 bones of his right leg and will be operated upon next week for the 2nd time. It was a nasty crash. Thanks for showing your concern .

Form 29 & 30 are filled completely with dealers name and address mentioned on it how ever form number 28 which is supposed to be for getting the NOC from Local RTO has only the stamp and signature from CRPF department and is completely blank as far as the buyer's information is concerned. As far as the dealer is concerned there were two dealers involved. Once who purchased the vehicle from the department.( I never met him however all the forms are signed on his name) and the second one who actually sold me the vehicle. Though the dealer gave me an affidavit stating that the original buyer has sold the vehicle to me. Yes both the dealers are from Mayapuri.

nIk
nik0502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2013, 12:26   #689
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: patiala
Posts: 110
Thanked: 18 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Hi Nik,
Send me a copy of all the documents at waulakh@hotmail.com,then I shall talk to the concerned person and get back to you.
Regards,
hps aulakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2013, 00:06   #690
BHPian
 
Jerrycan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 160
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Dear all,

Here are a few 550's and RE 350's being Auctioned on 20/08/2013. The inspection of vehicles is between 12/08/2013 and 17/03/2013.

AVDAUC550.pdf

AVDAUC350.pdf
Jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all those looking for MM550 Army Jeeps Randhawa 4x4 Vehicles 164 29th December 2015 14:57
MM550 Army 4x4 Jeeps 4x4addict 4x4 Vehicles 50 21st August 2014 14:57
TATA 407 4x4, is it available through army auctions? Parm 4x4 Vehicles 25 27th July 2011 00:15
MAYAPURI Jeeps - Radiation leak in army disposal market fazalaliadil Shifting gears 21 30th April 2010 19:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:28.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks