Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 12th March 2009, 19:31   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LIOS View Post
... We don't have any savings - bought a house recently. I offered to put the house as a collateral/security for the loan, but that would take time - inspection, appraisal, valuation etc. Bank said at least a week. And seller wasn't willing to wait. He is in a hurry, that is the reason for the steep discount. Tried to loan from friends, even the wife grudgingly agreed to part with a big chunk of her savings, but somewhere in there it just seemed too much for me and I decided to abandon it.

Hi Teja,

Wise decision. No vehicle IMHO is worth the path that you were thinking of.

Life will give you enough opportunities to get a vehicle of your choice later on.
khan_sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 09:15   #17
BHPian

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LIOS View Post
Yes, I am feeling a bit low - but on the flip side my wife is being pretty cheerful since the deal broke-down. I guess thats how it works.
Hi Teja
Sorry that your deal fell through.
I know how you must feel, I went through a similar thing a few years back.
You never know what is in the future ... maybe there is a gypsy in your future too.
Just keep saving for that day
Cheers
GB
Gypsy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote