Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 18th July 2009, 20:23   #1
BHPian

Default Offroad Vehicles: Keeping the cabin clean

I was cleaning the dashboard of my Gypsy earlier today and there are large blobs of dirt that seem to have become meshed into the dashboard like ugly stains. You cant really see them from at first glance, but look carefully and you can see them alright! No amount of cleaning effort seems to take them out.

Whenever i have returned from an trip to the forest, i have immediately washed the car, including hosing down the interiors and dashboard after removing the plugs on the floor. I never really took a close look at the dashboard until today and it pisses me off!

I was scrubbing the dashboard with a mild-shampoo mixed in water and then drying it off with a dry cloth. The ugly blobs just refuse to go.

Any cleaning gyan from the experts here?

Last edited by COUGAR : 18th July 2009 at 20:24.
COUGAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2009, 20:40   #2
BANNED

try armorall dashboard cleaner!
Parm is offline   Reply With Quote