Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2010, 12:32   #406
BHPian
 
rahultomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Thane
Posts: 175
Thanked: 45 Times
Default

lovely pics jassy , finally your jeep is on the road , enjoy it , waiting for the scorpio mod now ,
rahultomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 15:49   #407
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

My Monster's 1st Weekend..
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster(MM) 550-06012008023.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-06012008025.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-06012008032.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-06012008034.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-06012008037.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-06012008039.jpg  

Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 18:11   #408
BHPian
 
allana13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maidenhead
Posts: 541
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Good pictures dude.

I take it you are the chap that is wearing the T-shirt with the Scooter on it.

Where did you buy the T-shirt from.

The next steps should be the height increase of the jeep.

Cheers
allana13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 18:16   #409
BHPian
 
JeepHyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 41
Thanked: Once
Default

Hi Jassy,
Your "Monster" looks beautiful.You have done a great job. I am very impressed and inspired. I am myself hunting for a Jeep and regarding which I have sent you a PM.

Regards
Jeet
JeepHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 18:48   #410
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allana13 View Post
Good pictures dude.

I take it you are the chap that is wearing the T-shirt with the Scooter on it.

Where did you buy the T-shirt from.

The next steps should be the height increase of the jeep.

Cheers
ya I am the one wearing T-shirt with the Scooter on it..
I bought the T-shirt from a local ''Jack N Jones'' outlet..

The next step is to modify the front grill like Cj7's Grill and getting it chrome plated..
Attached Images
 
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 19:24   #411
Distinguished - BHPian
 
4x4addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 3,889
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default

Congrats mate. Your Jeep has come out really well. I have a confession to make. I was looking to design a front bumper/winch guard. I wanted to retain some space to display the number plate and also the D-Hooks. Your design works perfectly. I will be copying your design :-)...
4x4addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 22:02   #412
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: zxc
Posts: 3,392
Thanked: 654 Times
Default

Jeep has come out nicely, but somehow the hood design do not do justice for it.

Well it is my personal viewpoint though.
SirAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 22:27   #413
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Jeep has come out nicely, but somehow the hood design do not do justice for it.

Well it is my personal viewpoint though.
Even I agree so I have decided to either import the CJ7 soft-top or get it made from a nice soft-top designer and it will include doors as well but for the next monsoon..
The soft-top will look like this..
Attached Images
 
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 17:30   #414
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 12
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi Jassy

Congrats on the Jeep!! Good Job veer
Do you have any updates on the soft top? Are you getting it done or sourcing it somewhere and also how much is the cost going to be.

Cheers
Chandeep
Tigersingh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 19:03   #415
BHPian
 
ElantraGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 442
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Congrats Jassy. The Jeep has come out well. Your patience and the time you spent on the vehicle is shown on the output.
ElantraGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 23:00   #416
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersingh1984 View Post
Hi Jassy

Congrats on the Jeep!! Good Job veer
Do you have any updates on the soft top? Are you getting it done or sourcing it somewhere and also how much is the cost going to be.

Cheers
Chandeep
Currently I am using the same old softop coz anyways monsoon will go in 15-20 days so its not worth spending money now but for next year maybe I'll get one made or order one via ebay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
Congrats Jassy. The Jeep has come out well. Your patience and the time you spent on the vehicle is shown on the output.
Thanx I appreciation that..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 12:26   #417
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 321
Thanked: 158 Times
Default

Jassy Bahi,

Nice looking Jeep. Damn beautiful.

Can you please post the complete list of activities done to get her in this form. I know the list is available over the thread but it would be of great help for everyone if you can post a consolidated one here.
malgudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 13:48   #418
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 12
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malgudi View Post
Jassy Bahi,

Nice looking Jeep. Damn beautiful.

Can you please post the complete list of activities done to get her in this form. I know the list is available over the thread but it would be of great help for everyone if you can post a consolidated one here.
Hi Jassy

Malgudi has given you some tedious work but I agree that if you can provide a consolidation it will be a good guide for rest of us who are in process/want to build their jeep from scratch.

Also if you can provide an estimate on the cost/ expenditure on various aspects and the time duration taken to complete, it will be a comprehensible reference documents and that way we can learn from your experience better!!

Cheers
Chandeep
Tigersingh1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 22:14   #419
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersingh1984 View Post
Hi Jassy

Malgudi has given you some tedious work but I agree that if you can provide a consolidation it will be a good guide for rest of us who are in process/want to build their jeep from scratch.

Also if you can provide an estimate on the cost/ expenditure on various aspects and the time duration taken to complete, it will be a comprehensible reference documents and that way we can learn from your experience better!!

Cheers
Chandeep
Ok guys I'll scan and put up the list of the parts being bought and installed and the work done..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2010, 22:53   #420
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

List of parts and work done..
The list doesn't contains details of Tyres, Rims, Power steering unit, Scorpio Steering column, Steering wheel, Combination unit with key set and combination cover..
Please PM me if you wanna know the Total cost involved in modification..
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster(MM) 550-1.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-2.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-3.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-4.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-5.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-6.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-7.jpg  

Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics: Monster Jam - Monster Trucks with 1,500 horsepower! Twinn Int'l Motorsport 17 14th April 2015 05:53
The elusive MM540 / 550. EDIT: New Search for ex-Army 550 on page 9 IronWolf 4x4 Vehicles 146 13th February 2015 23:02
Monster Trucks at the Monster Jam 2012 - IZOD Center troublemaker The International Automotive Scene 3 28th November 2012 15:08
Ducati Monster 796 Vs Yamaha FZ1 EDIT - Bought A Red Monster shayne Superbikes & Imports 130 10th February 2012 15:40
550 BHP VW Jetta amit The International Automotive Scene 5 9th November 2009 22:13


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:10.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks