Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2010, 10:44   #61
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaunfa View Post
Hi,

What would a jeep like the white one all done up and maybe with a hard top and air con cost?

Anyway I could lay my hands on such a beast?


Regards,

Chaunfa
hey brother,
You can get all the info regarding your queries from my Modifier (Jasbir Singh) itself.. I am sending you his details via PM..
Regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 11:22   #62
BHPian
 
M.R.Boruwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 69
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Very cleanly restored Jeeps. Especially the white one is looking great (Wheels of the brown Jeep would have also suited the White jeep ). The Front bumper design is very neat.

Are you planning to put a Winch in the front bumper.
M.R.Boruwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 11:25   #63
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: pearl of africa
Posts: 76
Thanked: Once
Default

i must say the quality of the workmanship on the body work is excellent but i think they are a bit overdone, the wheels add bling bling factor to the jeeps.

are they all 4WD or Bling Bling only?

i would still like to hear about the quality of work gone into reconditioning of the engine and other mechanical parts!
Muzungu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 12:01   #64
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.R.Boruwa View Post
Very cleanly restored Jeeps. Especially the white one is looking great (Wheels of the brown Jeep would have also suited the White jeep ). The Front bumper design is very neat.

Are you planning to put a Winch in the front bumper.
ya i m planning to put a winch later..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 12:17   #65
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzungu View Post
i must say the quality of the workmanship on the body work is excellent but i think they are a bit overdone, the wheels add bling bling factor to the jeeps.

are they all 4WD or Bling Bling only?

i would still like to hear about the quality of work gone into reconditioning of the engine and other mechanical parts!
they all are 4wd.. Regarding your concern about the quality of work in engine and other mechanical parts I request you to please go through the entire Thread..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 12:39   #66
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: pearl of africa
Posts: 76
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
they all are 4wd.. Regarding your concern about the quality of work in engine and other mechanical parts I request you to please go through the entire Thread..
jassy saab,

i have gone through the whole thread and seen the photos of the chassis and the engine/gearbox.

well the photos do the justice of making them look neat and clean, but what kind of reconditioning has been done to make them not prone to frequent visits to the garage!

i dont doubt your trust in Jasbir singh (your name is Jassy,short for Jasbir?) and his workmanship. but i have my doubts and would love to have them cleared so that i can trust him with an ex-army jeep for myself.
Muzungu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 13:38   #67
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzungu View Post
jassy saab,

i have gone through the whole thread and seen the photos of the chassis and the engine/gearbox.

well the photos do the justice of making them look neat and clean, but what kind of reconditioning has been done to make them not prone to frequent visits to the garage!

i dont doubt your trust in Jasbir singh (your name is Jassy,short for Jasbir?) and his workmanship. but i have my doubts and would love to have them cleared so that i can trust him with an ex-army jeep for myself.
My Name is Jaswinder Singh (Jassy) and my Modifier's Name is Jasbir Singh (Toto) and he Owns that garage.. Regarding the workmanship I request you to please contact him and get the entire details of the process..
I am sending you a PM regarding his Contact Details.. call him and clear your queries..
Regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 13:45   #68
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,766 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
My Name is Jaswinder Singh (Jassy) and my Modifier's Name is Jasbir Singh (Toto) and he Owns that garage.. Regarding the workmanship I request you to please contact him and get the entire details of the process..
I am sending you a PM regarding his Contact Details.. call him and clear your queries..
Regards,
Jassy..
Can you PM me his address and phone number. Most of us offroaders (Allan, Devang, Ibrahim, etc) are going to be in pune over the weekend for the autocross and would love to have a look at his place and interact with him.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 14:16   #69
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Can you PM me his address and phone number. Most of us offroaders (Allan, Devang, Ibrahim, etc) are going to be in pune over the weekend for the autocross and would love to have a look at his place and interact with him.
I hve sent you his details..
check your inbox brother..

Regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 08:06   #70
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Updated pics of the Jeep- 29/4/2010..
Attached Images
    
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 12:05   #71
BHPian
 
OHC VTEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DUBAI-MUSCAT-MUMBAI
Posts: 62
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Can you PM me his address and phone number Jassy..m travelling to pune this weekend so would love to have a look at his place and interact with him..i had postponed my decision to buy a jeep and customize it but looking at this thread i might have to follow ur route
OHC VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 12:07   #72
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Tejas@perioimpl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,947
Thanked: 4,766 Times
Default

Jassy, with the amount of people asking for his contact, i think you should just put it up here for all to see.
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 12:40   #73
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: noida
Posts: 63
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Really nice to see the work quality and the passion towards making these jeeps... Awsum job Mr Jasbir and congrats Jassy.
Like Teja said plz have his details mentioned here, so that anyone can call him.
amanpreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2010, 12:42   #74
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Jassy, with the amount of people asking for his contact, i think you should just put it up here for all to see.
Are we allowed to display contact details of the person from whom we bought or modifying our vehicle??

If administrator has no issues I am ready to put it up..

Regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2010, 02:52   #75
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 278
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Got the metal die made from my Dad's factory on the CNC machine..
This is just a sample sheet..
Attached Images
  
Jassy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics: Monster Jam - Monster Trucks with 1,500 horsepower! Twinn Int'l Motorsport 17 14th April 2015 05:53
The elusive MM540 / 550. EDIT: New Search for ex-Army 550 on page 9 IronWolf 4x4 Vehicles 146 13th February 2015 23:02
Monster Trucks at the Monster Jam 2012 - IZOD Center troublemaker The International Automotive Scene 3 28th November 2012 15:08
Ducati Monster 796 Vs Yamaha FZ1 EDIT - Bought A Red Monster shayne Superbikes & Imports 130 10th February 2012 15:40
550 BHP VW Jetta amit The International Automotive Scene 5 9th November 2009 22:13


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:52.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks