Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 7th May 2010, 14:31   #1
BHPian

Default Company into modification of Jeeps

hi
has anybody heard of this conpany placed in delhi who r into modification of jeeps
Jeep Modify Delhi,Bike Modify Delhi
nikhil1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 14:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Mayapuri on web!!! I had a hunch that the 'contact me' link would take me to a Mayapuri address - how true!!
svsantosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 16:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
Mayapuri on web!!! I had a hunch that the 'contact me' link would take me to a Mayapuri address - how true!!

hahaha
you are spot on Santosh!
Same here too the page had not even fully opened up but the moment I saw the banner picture I was 90% sure that this must be mayapuri or something similar!!!
Checking the contact page confirmed it!!!
harjeev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 17:00   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
hahaha
Same here too the page had not even fully opened up but the moment I saw the banner picture I was 90% sure that this must be mayapuri or something similar!!!
Checking the contact page confirmed it!!!
@nikhil1300: Avoid like the plague

Harjeev the next time you step into Mayapuri (hopefully wearing your radiation suit) please tell 'sonu' that when he copies a site, atleast do search replace all of Street Car to jeep in the company profile

"Modified Street Cars is a site dedicated to providing modified car owners around the world, with somewhere to put pictures, and descriptions of their cars, and allowing these cars to then be viewed and rated by other members.

Whether your pride and joy is almost stock, and you have big plans, or your car is fully modified and customized with Apexi, GReddy, or Turbo smart performance parts. Your car may have a full Veilside or Vertex bodykit, a fully customized Alpine, Sony, Pioneer, Kenwood, or Clarion Stereo. It doesn't matter, add it to the site and help this database of modified cars become one of the best."
genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 17:19   #5
Senior - BHPian

Along with the Dhabwali jeeps, they have even done a dhabwali bike. Piece of metals.
dwaraka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 18:08   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis View Post
@nikhil1300: Avoid like the plague

Harjeev the next time you step into Mayapuri (hopefully wearing your radiation suit) please tell 'sonu' that when he copies a site, atleast do search replace all of Street Car to jeep in the company profile

"Modified Street Cars is a site dedicated to providing modified car owners around the world, with somewhere to put pictures, and descriptions of their cars, and allowing these cars to then be viewed and rated by other members.

Whether your pride and joy is almost stock, and you have big plans, or your car is fully modified and customized with Apexi, GReddy, or Turbo smart performance parts. Your car may have a full Veilside or Vertex bodykit, a fully customized Alpine, Sony, Pioneer, Kenwood, or Clarion Stereo. It doesn't matter, add it to the site and help this database of modified cars become one of the best."
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
Along with the Dhabwali jeeps, they have even done a dhabwali bike. Piece of metals.
he he he

but you have to atleast give them some credit. Coming from mayapuri this is a big step up

And Somuya,
This is what the mayapuri guys are famous for COPYING

So they have done just that. Copied stuff from other website and put it on thei own.

But this officially states that Mayapuri is now part of the World Wide Web

I am literally falling off my chair,
harjeev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 22:05   #7
Awaiting Email Confirmation

i must say this is progress made by Mayapuri OEMs. it is enterprising to see atleast one OEM going global with their products.

Go Mayapuri Go!

Guys please check out this jeep in the photo and it's features!
Attached Images

Muzungu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2010, 00:59   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil1300 View Post
...has anybody heard of this conpany ...
This looks like a con job .
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2010, 08:53   #9
AVR
BHPian

I always wanted to visit Mayapuri and now I know what to expect!
To give the devil its due, at least most jeeps have good tyres. I fail to understand that when they cut corners on the quality/finish of these jeeps why do they still put Maxxis M/T which cost 9000/tyre?

At least now I know what not to do with my jeep

Adi
AVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2010, 09:59   #10
BHPian

@AVR - Mayapuri works on the principle that light travels faster than sound!!
When you first look at the jeep you will notice the "monster" tyres - they also make sure that the jeep looks good (notice the sparkling paint jobs).

Ofcourse by the time one realises the problems (hears the sounds of complaint from the vehicle) he has already paid for it and he has been driving it around for some time.

But by then the customer is a roped in "Bakra" who will end up spending moe money just to bring the vehicle to a good shape.

Cheers
GB
Gypsy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2010, 01:47   #11
BHPian

Aaagh!
These guys seem to have ruined a good Rajdoot 175 !
http://www.jeepsmodify.co.in/images/popup/DSC01000.jpg
KA18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 17:41   #12
BANNED

Most of these if not all the pictures are from Dabwali,because i saw the
left hand USZ 413 parked over there.I had gone to get the bodywork
done on my cj3a 1952 and cj3b 1964.There are some workshops who definitely do a good job.
hps aulakh is offline   Reply With Quote