Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 8th November 2010, 22:23   #61
Senior - BHPian

Your gypsy looks mean man. Very Nicely done. the lights, wheels, tyres et all.
Desmosedici is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2010, 23:04   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Your gypsy looks mean man. Very Nicely done. the lights, wheels, tyres et all.
Thanks Desmosedici .

Guys I don't want the level adjuster (i guess you all are talking about the adjusting switch in newer cars), i just need the clear lamp as the existing ones looks odd with the setup i have.

Don't we get just a normal clear lamp. I heard force traveler has got the headlights of similar dimension. Has anyone tried that on gypsy?

I remember sugan had got the lamps somewhere from j.c road. Sugan, if you are reading this please let me know where is the available in j.C road.
livyodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 10:12   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by livyodream View Post
Thanks Desmosedici .

Guys I don't want the level adjuster (i guess you all are talking about the adjusting switch in newer cars), i just need the clear lamp as the existing ones looks odd with the setup i have.

Don't we get just a normal clear lamp. I heard force traveler has got the headlights of similar dimension. Has anyone tried that on gypsy?

I remember sugan had got the lamps somewhere from j.c road. Sugan, if you are reading this please let me know where is the available in j.C road.
Dude i got the clear lights from car automobiles J.C.Road which is behind the shops facing the parking complex . But those had bad illumination . Try Amby lights , they are good , Nishant ( sand coloured 550 ) has them on his jeep . Force traveller lights are also good . You can get force ones from the Force motors next Perfect riders ( YAMAHA showroom ) opposite to new passport office .I have a rough guess that you can get the lamps without the headlamp levelers also.
karizma9292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 13:45   #64
BHPian

Default Re: Bought A GYPSY KING

Some DIY . Removed the over head lights and fixed it below the wind shield. Thanks to Swastik viji for the light bracket.

Bought A GYPSY KING-img_7956.jpg

Bought A GYPSY KING-img_7957.jpg

Bought A GYPSY KING-img_7966.jpg

Bought A GYPSY KING-img_7968.jpg

Bought A GYPSY KING-img_7969.jpg
livyodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2011, 14:11   #65
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Bought A GYPSY KING

@Akash- From all the pictures you have posted so far with the new tyres, I feel you have some issue with front alignment. Front left tyre seem to point left all the time. Or is it just my eyes.
Randhawa is offline   Reply With Quote