Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 29th September 2010, 11:37   #16
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 30th September 2010 at 11:26.
Anil Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 29th September 2010, 11:59   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Will they be of stock size or of different size to increase travel? If long, then you would need to change the mounts also -- do plan for it in detail as it is a not a trivial job.

Also, get rid of the stabilizer bar. It's useless and restricts the articulation.

mmmm... personal choice but go with some GOOD car/innova/MUV seats. Best investment for comfort in back breaking Gypsy & OTRs.

IMHO, if the steering is setup correctly, there is NO need for a power steering. Save that money and spend it elsewhere.

Toooooooooo expensive. Same result can be achieved in a tiny fraction of a cost. See Samurai CJ340 thread for details
Khan sir!The shock which i`m getting are the rancho 9000 shocks these are bigger shocks .thanx !!will definetly take in to consideration of your valuable information looking forward for more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHyde View Post
Congratulations. Your 'Lady in red' sure looks a head-turner.
thanks jeepHyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
congrats MIDHUN!!

your gypsy looks really good.
BTW is the graphic-design yours?
yes jeepster the graphics has been designed by me,inspired by the famous Movie The fast & furious

Quote:
Originally Posted by annu0706 View Post
Congrats Miki, that's a very nice looking gypsy.
thaks annu0706

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma9292 View Post
Cool . Is it gonna be a 1.0litre with 5-speed GB or engine swap . Miki i guess your roll cage should be a little thick (correct me if im wrong)
karizma9292 it will be a baleno engine with King gearbox.Dude!! these are the present mods in my gypsy,the mods that i have mentioned above is yet to be executed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk7 View Post
hi tharakan/miki,

Can you tell me what size geolanders do you have there on the vehicle? and I can see that the alloys have disappeared. Is this the current avatar of the vehicle and what are planned modofications?

Firoz
Those are 215.yup this is the current Avatar, the alloys will be replaced with steel rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codelust View Post
I think I saw this Gypsy day before or or a day before that. I think I had overtaken you or vice versa. It looked good. Have seen the Willys in the pic also parked a few days ago close to where I am at.codelust you live in trivandrum ??

You got to be kidding me saying there are not too many places to offroad in Kerala!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
Bhai!
1.35 lac is a indeed a steal.

congratulations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepgnair View Post
Congrats buddy. You dont have to worry about anything as there are enough experts here in bhp, who can guide you. Only thing is that you take wise decisions on time. Make it worth. Nice project.

All the best with your dream project.

Cheers!!
thanks pal need your feedback .
Miki is offline   Reply With Quote