Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Old 7th February 2012, 14:40   #61
BHPian

Default Re: Indian G Wagen, Built unlike any other! by Jeep Captain.

It's been a long time, and we haven't had any updates. Requesting the same Sir!
roy_libran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2012, 02:38   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
It's been a long time, and we haven't had any updates. Requesting the same Sir!
Dear roy_libran, Yes I know.Its been quite a long time I have updated this thread. Reason being, many more 4x4's were added to my garage.Work and personal commitments also took lot of my time.

We did a real life Test Drive in the form of a OTR for testing the capablities of the TRAX.Will post pics and report soon.
JeepCaptain is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2012, 13:51   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCaptain View Post
Dear roy_libran, Yes I know.Its been quite a long time I have updated this thread. Reason being, many more 4x4's were added to my garage.Work and personal commitments also took lot of my time.

We did a real life Test Drive in the form of a OTR for testing the capablities of the TRAX.Will post pics and report soon.
I have been a fan of Merc G-Wagen and it is one aspirational vehicle for me. I have always thought that if i ever live in Europe - this is the vehicle that i will purchase.

So looking at your thread and the pics have been a great source of joy. Waiting eagerly for more recent pics and reports on the vehicle.

Thanks for sharing with us.
sach.sri is offline   Reply With Quote