Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 16th September 2017, 14:33   #271
BHPian

Default Re: The Commitment to maintain Team-BHPs QUALITY!

I second all the compliments expressed here for the founders of Team BHP and the moderators and all others who volunteer their time to building a first class community and a world class library of information unsullied by commercial pressures. The intolerance for poor quality in form and content is why many of us haunt Team BHP each day.

Some observations - our community needs diversity to get richer and better and to be ready for tomorrow. We need more members who are women, who are older and younger (the latter I see happening nicely) and people from diverse professions. Some aspects of diversity I see happening steadily e.g. members from towns outside the big 10. Our community right now is skewed towards the member who is 25 to 37 year old, male, IT professional, upper middle class, Indian. The nature of Team BHP's focus would make it difficult in the short run to get too far away from the upper middle class and Indian characteristics but the parameters on gender, profession and age could be looked at.

In the long run if India becomes the world's 4th or 3rd largest car market TBHP could morph into a more international community and library - the green shoots are already there with the diaspora, some members from neighbouring countries and some enthusiasts from Commonwealth countries.

My compliments and best wishes to all the selfless individuals who run Team BHP.

Last edited by V.Narayan : 16th September 2017 at 14:39.
V.Narayan is offline   (13) Thanks Reply With Quote