Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 14th February 2012, 11:49   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

Happy birthday to T-BHP and congratulations to all the mods for the extraordinary achievement. T-BHP is like a Wikipedia of Indian Automobile scene. I have heard many of my friends (non members) mentioning that they did research on T-BHP before finalizing a car.
Old 14th February 2012, 11:50   #47
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY T-BHP

Credit goes to all Moderator Team & off course all of us

Lets start one more year. Hopefully it will be more & more exciting.
Old 14th February 2012, 11:56   #48
Team-BHP Support

How time flies! Still remember vividly all the meets from those days. Best was probably our Panchgani trip. Should do that again.
Old 14th February 2012, 11:57   #49
BHPian

It is easily the most distinctive on-line community that I have come across and what a blessing for automobile owners, drivers and enthusiasts. So much of knowledge and warmth. Great!!! Three cheers for steadfast independence from the industry. So difficult to maintain in these times. Congratulations to all those helping run it.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:06   #50
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp, and Congratulations to all Moderator Team and all members.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:14   #51
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Best wishes to the forum and wish that TBHP reaches greater heights and am proud to be a part of this forum. Congrats to GTO and his team for doing such a stupendous job.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:20   #52
BHPian

A very proud moment for all the members. This is a community unlike any other and thanks to all the Moderators for making it what it is today. This community has grown like a child from birth, nursed well and bought up with care. There can never be anything like Team-Bhp again!!

My heartiest wishes to all the Moderators for this building this wonderful community enabling millions to access rich content in the forum.

God bless the community- CARMEN!
Old 14th February 2012, 12:23   #53
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

I feel proud to be a part of TEAM-BHP. It has helped me in a number of ways from being a better driver to understanding vehicle dynamics. You guys also helped me in my buying decision. Thanks

A very Happy Anniversary to TEAM-BHP.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:29   #54
vsh
BHPian

happy birthday to TEAM-BHP. the moderator team is doing a great job. hats off to them. i am proud to be a bhpian.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:37   #55
BHPian

A very happy birthday to TBHP for this achievement. Always a pleasure to be a part of this community. The members and the moderators make it special. Lets hope the high quality standards remain the benchmark for this automobile crazy family. Three cheers to one and all.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:38   #56

Happy Birthday Team BHP! The time spent on this site is a treat for an automobile lover.Kudos to the minds whose passion made a dream into reality.Love every moment spend here.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:57   #57
BHPian

Happy birthday Team BHP!
Was not aware that TBHP was born on Valentine's day. Indeed, its no coincidence that one will find die hard car enthusiasts on this forum. Needless to say many (including me) have benefited from this. I thank all contributors and moderators for the same !
Old 14th February 2012, 13:02   #58
BHPian

We probably don't realize how much we might be losing out on the Advertising revenue on this Forum, but all for the sake of 'Keeping the Forum clean and free of bias' - It is all worth it.

I don't know when I would be able to buy car in India myself. First, I couldn't because there was no money. And now, they won't sell me a Jazz and Renault Duster is still some time away.

Not a long ago, I was a fan of Mahindra Jeep pedigree and was keenly awaiting launch of Thar. A view at the actual car at Auto Expo in Bombay bust those thoughts up. Pathetic level of interiors meant that I would have to wait more. Gave a thought of buying a pre-owned Pajero. Those were fleeting thoughts again.

And so now Renault Duster is keenly awaited.

My family members find it very amusing as to how much time I spend here on this forum. It is one page that is always open on my computer. Boy it is addictive.

Congratulations everyone for making this so huge. Its a family. A bit of differences of personal opinion but mostly all in good spirits and in the best interest of the Forum. Some threads get bashed, some attain phenomenal following.

Who knows one day we will have our own TV show. Why not!
Animesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 13:31   #59
BHPian

Congratulations to everybody.

I am proud to be part of this awesome community. Got to know my the car, my place and my India better.
Old 14th February 2012, 13:32   #60
BHPian

HApPY BIRTHDAY TEAM-BHP!! A big cheer to GTO and all the other moderators. It's quite a task to maintain the quality of this site and it keeps improving. I am proud to be a bhpian, just like others. We are hooked for good and here's to many more years on team-bhp.
Closed Thread