Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 14th February 2012, 16:08   #76
BHPian

Default Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

A very happy birthday to Team- BHP. I would like to congratulate everyone who has contributed to its success. It is truly the last word on everything "automobile". Team-bhp has helped me in more ways than one whether its getting to know more abt cars or researching for a new car , while planning a road trip or just getting logical and informative advice . I feel something is missing if i dont logon to team bhp every day.

Thank you Team-bhp for everything! Keep up the good work!
Vroom barabar! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 16:31   #77
Team-BHP Support

I stumbled into Team-BHP back in Dec 2004 while searching for a performance sedan. In fact, it kept showing up in google search all the time. Was impressed by GTO's review of Fiat Petra. Yeah... remember that car? So, I decided to join up to discuss that choice. But everybody then led me to Baleno.

Team-BHP had just about 1000 members when I joined in Jan 2005. With that my online life changed. An year later was invited to become moderator, there by sharing some responsibility to keep the order.

There have been numerous moments when Team-BHP made such a difference. If I start writing about each of them, it will fill a book. The short version... Team-BHP has earned me friends from all corners of India.

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!
Samurai is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 16:45   #78
Team-BHP Support

Happy Birthday To Us! This community is what it is today because of the invaluable contribution of each and every member and the fierce loyalty and commitment to quality displayed by them. Though I have been frequenting the site since 2006 (at least!), only became a member two years ago and I can truthfully say that I count T-BHPians among my closest friends today. Here's hoping we go from strength to strength!
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 16:50   #79
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team - BHP , congrats to the team and fellow BHP ians to keep the community alive !
Old 14th February 2012, 16:55   #80
Team-BHP Support

8 already eh? We seem to never stop discussing 0 - 100 figures, but look how fast time flies! A big thank you and congratulations to every member on here for maintaining the enthusiasm and quality on the board, appreciate it.

P.S. Thanks for the links in your opening post Rush!
Old 14th February 2012, 16:59   #81
BHPian

On this valentines day i would like to share this feeling to Team-bhp. My wife is jealous.
But frankly the standards,moderation and sense of participation of vehicle lovers is truly addicting.
Thank you Team-bhp for a great hangout for the automobile lovers.
Old 14th February 2012, 17:10   #82
BHPian

I was searching for a replacement for my Zen; and was deciding between Getz and Swift. That search led me here :-)

I joined TBHP on 10th Jun 2005; that makes me one of the early members

\N
Old 14th February 2012, 17:12   #83
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team BHP. Kudos to the Founders and the Brain behind this website.

Mods, Wish you the very best for the years to come.
Old 14th February 2012, 17:35   #84
BHPian

For somebody who has been part of this from 2004 but still post very little (I read a lot though), there have been very few days I have not checked out the forum.
Old 14th February 2012, 17:47   #85
BHPian

A very happy birthday to Team BHP. Great work admin, mods, and all users. We should plan ahead for the 10th birthday and have an All India Team BHP Meet then.
Chipz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 17:51   #86
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Since I joined, few things I cannot stop admiring here on TBHP are - discipline, sense of humor, helping attitude, and above all respect to each other. This is like a civilized army code of conduct. Salutes to all members and the moderators alike, without whose participation, we won't be here. Happy Birthday and wish many more years of happy and safe driving.
Old 14th February 2012, 17:51   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

WOW ! That's been a long journey!! I have said it before & saying it again; this is a wonderful forum to learn! A proper addiction! And feel totally proud to be a part of it & share the happiness!! Where you meet & talk with a lot of people who you never met or may never meet. But when it comes to providing suggestions / help, they are in the fore front than people who you are in constant touch / are physically closer!

Wish this forum grows bigger and our family gets bigger too !
Old 14th February 2012, 18:28   #88
BHPian

1.42 Crores visits is = 1% of Indian population! just by sheer numbers! Anyways team-bhp is now an infra for me, its no more a novelty or can read. Its Q time spent every visit! Me and my car and the thoughts around it will never be the same without Team-Bhp! So FB and Team-bhp both turn 8 in Feb, one that brings "like minded" people together and one that brings "Like engine" people together! TB is always better than FB!
Old 14th February 2012, 18:29   #89
BHPian

Wow! Happy Birthday Team BHP! Congratulations to the entire team for being what it is today! Here's wishing for many more wonderful years to come! Cheers!
Old 14th February 2012, 18:42   #90
BHPian

Wow, Happy Birthday Team BHP. I thank and congratulate all the moderators who have spent all their valuable time for keeping this forum unbiased and advertisement free. I know the pain they have gone to keep it to the standards. As it falls on the valentine's day also my sons birthday, these both are very close to my heart. I almost rely on Team-bhp for the advice to my friends and family when it comes to automobile.

Way to go.
Closed Thread