Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 15th February 2012, 13:30   #121
BHPian

Default Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

Happy 8th B'Day Team BHP. I still recall how I joined in 5 years earlier and it has been an addictive journey ever since. In my 5 years of working, I believe there has not been one single day, where I have not logged in Team BHP atleast once! It's like this, I come in office, boot up the laptop, check my mails and then check Team BHP before starting any work!
And what was more intresting is how I walk around the office and I somehow see another bunch of my collegues with the trademark TBHP page on their desktop/laptop.
And what a journey it has been, there were times were I was unsure of which car to buy but the threads on those car and ownership experience helped my when I planned to buy my new car and 2 other pre owned cars. There were discussion that was totally news to me. There were threads or posts that was getting a bit personal between members and some from my part as well but all was forgotten soon.
There were sad moments as well, like there was a day when I got an Infraction or something for one of the posts I created and I was really bummed out that day. It's weird that if I hear an escalation from my office related to any work I do, I take it without any problem but that infraction really made me sad that day!
And lots of team members helped me find out good mechanics to fix my car and in the process saved me money!
I can go on and on but to sum it up, Team BHP totally rocks and I don't think I can go through a day if I don't access it!
Keep it up guys!!

Last edited by rosh_aveo1.4 : 15th February 2012 at 13:38.
rosh_aveo1.4 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 13:42   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

You know, i have been wondering what to post in this thread and somehow words continue to fail me. It's like trying to tell your partner of 10+ years what makes her so special. Its just there in the actions, like opening TBHP first thing in the morning, being restless when its down for maintenance, anxiously waiting for the "You've been quoted" message box to pop up, and so on...
amitoj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 14:40   #123
RGK
Senior - BHPian

My belated birthday wishes to T-BHP team.
No doubt tbhp.com has become a part and parcel of my daily internet life.

It is 100% sure that no car owner would have gone wrong on his choice if he had read the tbhp review thoroughly before finalizing the purchase.
Old 15th February 2012, 14:41   #124
BHPian

Late, but never the less. Happy Birthday Team Bhp And thanks to all the mods for giving us such a wonderful site. Truly an automotive nirvana.
Hats off guys
Old 15th February 2012, 15:21   #125
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

Though I am a very new Member but it feel really honoured to be a part of this wonderful team.

Thank you to GTO & Team for giving us such a fastastic forum about Indian Automobiles.

Wish the Team all the possible success in future.

Thanks,

Last edited by Jignesh : 15th February 2012 at 15:21. Reason: Spelling error
Old 15th February 2012, 15:25   #126
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

Belated wishes on the special occasion. The posts in this thread definitely shows out the passion for and the belonging to Team-BHP by its members whether a veteran or a Newbie. I guess there would be lot of wannabe-Team-BHPians also in as guests, wanting to be part of Team-BHP, just like how I had spend the last couple of years on this wonderful knowledge base before finally availing concurrence to be part of the team.

A proud Newbie in transition to a True-BHPian.
Old 15th February 2012, 15:27   #127

Recommended by my college friend back in college days, I became part of this prestigious community.
Since then, there isn't a single day when i miss chance to dwell this forum.
Fantastic ownership & first hand automobile reviews and that too unbiased in every means. My share of knowledge was incomplete without Team-BHP.
Hats off to the best Automobile Community in our Nation and best-est of gratitude to every single member of this reputed community for contributing their part.
Happy B'Day Team-BHP.
Old 15th February 2012, 15:48   #128
BHPian

Happy Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

There was Team-BHP and there were all other sources of Information about automobiles(Auto Magazines, websites and if i may....Google).

Now only Team-BHP.

Thanks a lot to the Founders, Moderators, Members and Contributors, I have learned a lot from you.

-From one of the greatest Team-BHP lurker of all time - ZeRo©
Old 15th February 2012, 16:17   #129
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on turning eight years!!!

What a momentous journey to be proud of. A great community and amazing willingness to share and care.

Let us keep up the spirit!
Old 15th February 2012, 16:30   #130
BHPian

WoW! Many More Happy Returns of this Day!

Amazing achievement.

Hats off to the team who took this intiative and those moderators who are driving this.

There have been times that I spent 5 full days in Team-BHP and still did not have enough time to read articles that I was interested in

Kudos to the team. Great Going! Keep it up! Proud to be a Team-bhp'ian.

Time to order a Thank you T-Shirt for the team (Forum starters) and Moderators?
Old 15th February 2012, 16:43   #131
BHPian

How did I miss that? Still, better late than never. Many happy returns of the day to TBHP i.e. "us" . Special note of thanks to Moderators for their untiring selfless efforts for benefit of Car enthusuasts & public in general through social initiatives like Blood Donors List, Rally for blind & so on.

Cheers
Old 15th February 2012, 17:07   #132
BHPian

Here's wishing the Team-BHP Starters, Team-BHP Moderators, Team-BHP Support, Team-BHP Members, Fans and Well Wishers "a hearty Congratulations!"

Hope Team-BHP goes from strength to strength in the years to come and continues to do and improvises upon what it does best!!!

EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family-teambhp.jpg

A very Happy 8th Anniversary!!!

Thanks,
Coolman
Coolman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 17:44   #133
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

It has been such an eventful journey in the Team-BHP family so far and the excitement just grows further everyday. Congratulations to Team-BHP, GTO sirji and all the moderators for all the efforts.

Proud to be a Team-BHPian.
Old 15th February 2012, 18:06   #134
Senior - BHPian

A very happy birthday to TEAM-BHP. Big thanks to all the moderators.

I have only joined recently but have been following with the site for the past 4 years. By far the greatest place to be if you are passionate of the Automobile.

Here's to many more years ahead!
Old 15th February 2012, 19:05   #135
BHPian

I had joined team-bhp in 2006. Discovered via google search result while searching for what should be my first car, there's been no looking back. Thanks to team-bhp, I have a life now. I do not depend on TV to do "timepass". I'm looked upon as "reference" guy when it comes to my friends buying cars and suspension modifications. I have learnt so much from here. Hats off to selfless knowledge pooling by everyone here.

Some call it sheer madness, some call me crazy - but its an inevitable part of my life. While I do have other hobbies (gadgets and photography) - team-bhp does cater to my other interests too, as there are so many like minded people.

I got my team-bhp sticker this year. I realized that I'm a better driver now and finally had it in me to "wear" the brand on my car. So if someone spots me, I should not tarnish the image of a BHPian.

In my language, wishing team-bhp loads of uptime.
Closed Thread