Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 4th March 2013, 20:30   #286
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Got mine this evening! Still to flaunt the stickers- but itching to do so come morning tomorrow. Thanks Team-BHP!
joybhowmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 19:39   #287
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

first Team-BHP keychain spotting and that too with a MOD

Name:  _MG_1327.JPG
Views: 1304
Size:  135.0 KB

this was at the recent Team-BHP meet at Bangalore
IronH4WK is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2013, 23:54   #288
BHPian

Earlier, I had the team-bhp stickers on my cars. I have received complementary set of team-bhp key-chain and found them to be very cute. Of course, I will be flaunting them tomorrow onwards

This makes it very tempting to look at the offerings at the mobile store.
PNTLovesNano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 20:41   #289
BHPian

I have received my keychains today morning. They look awesome, the quality is really good. Kudos !!! team-bhp team for durable yet classy design and for lightning fast delivery.
Attached Images

Prabhu is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2013, 00:47   #290
BHPian

Cool re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Nice - I just ordered them yesterday, and received a message that they're in transit; hoping to get them soon.... Great that TBHP sends 3 of them - 1 for my Cedia, 1 for my GT 650R, and 1 for my s80

May need to order 1 more, coz' we have too many requirements in the family - a Getz, an Accent, and a Civic - so will have to order 1 more set after i receive this one!
OmThoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2013, 04:30   #291
BHPian

Update: I just got them - wow shipped within 48hours; lightening fast service I must say!!!

And, they look superb with my s80 keys
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-team-bhp-keychains.jpg  

OmThoke is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2013, 19:23   #292
Senior - BHPian

Lovely and respectable keychains. No Rusts, all clean and seem nicely made.

Just received my set. So, how does my keychain look now?

Name:  P1150649.JPG
Views: 1157
Size:  51.3 KB

All is well, good, sturdy and Looks Great. Awesome!

Some feedback though:

1. The sides of the logo are a bit rough. But this is not for both sides. In fact one side is utterly clean and uniform across all.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-p1150651.jpg

2. There is a glue dot on one keychain. Tried to get rid of it but not coming off. A minor glitch in manufacturing I guess. Maybe the supplier can be told to be more cautious to keep up the uniform process and quality to avoid such things.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-p1150655.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-p1150659.jpg
parsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2013, 13:01   #293
BHPian

I have been using the keychain for few months now, recently a crack started appearing and now it's almost in splits.

I don't know if this is just a one off case with me, the usage was not rough anytime though. Attaching the pics below:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-cam00679.jpg  

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-cam00680.jpg  

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-cam00681.jpg  

trek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2013, 14:41   #294
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
I have been using the keychain for few months now, recently a crack started appearing and now it's almost in splits.
Hi trek,

Could you please reply back to your order email and include these pictures.

Thanks,
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2013, 10:42   #295
BHPian

Got my set a fews ago. They are really good. Its the talk of of town in my office. Great design.

BTW, anyone thinking about some tbhp t-shirts?
Burn_out is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 03:10   #296
BHPian

The rubber ones tend to break pretty soon (Pulsar keychains for example). That would be pretty disappointing if i had to see my TBHP keychain broken.
What about some hard metal keychains or leather ones as suggested by Driving_Nomad?
arjun18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2013, 16:16   #297
BHPian

Hi There,

I ordered a set on the 14the of this month and am yet to receive it. I did not note the tracking number. What are my options?
Maxwell Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2013, 13:02   #298
BHPian

Just ordered one set of keychains...and now eagerly waiting for their arrival...
shantanumishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2013, 13:24   #299
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Arthur View Post
I ordered a set on the 14the of this month and am yet to receive it. I did not note the tracking number. What are my options?
Do reply to the order confirmation email you received from shop@team..... (if you don't see it - check your spam folder)

You can request the tracking number and cross check in case someone has taken delivery on your behalf, or if there was some other issue.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2013, 18:55   #300
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Do reply to the order confirmation email you received from shop@team..... (if you don't see it - check your spam folder)

You can request the tracking number and cross check in case someone has taken delivery on your behalf, or if there was some other issue.

cya
R
Thanks Rehaan. I got an e-mail stating that the courier was returned and that my postal address was incorrect. I have re-sent the address and hopefully should receive it.

Thanks again.
Maxwell Arthur is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote