Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 24th February 2014, 12:50   #376
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Placed my order for the new "Live to Drive" key chains on 17th Feb and received it today 24th Feb, took exactly 7 days as mentioned in the email confirmation of the order. Great service

And the key chains look very nice and feels like great quality too. Thanks a lot.
TheInterceptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2014, 23:31   #377

Thumbs up re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

"Live to Drive" Keychains are Out of Stock. Dear Admin & Mods, Please add the new Stock so that new members like me can buy it soon.
a4amish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2014, 20:54   #378
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4amish View Post
"Live to Drive" Keychains are Out of Stock. Dear Admin & Mods, Please add the new Stock so that new members like me can buy it soon.
Yes, me too eagerly waiting to see the yellow Live to Drive keychain a to come on stock !
rawkeron is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2014, 02:03   #379

Gosh, That's one hot set of merchandise I had been waiting for, ever since the 'LIVE TO DRIVE' idea was floated on the forum.

Sad, I missed the announcement, and now they're out of stock :(

Mods, Any "notify me" option for the eagerly waiting buyers?? Doesn't want to miss them again!!
diliprayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2014, 03:16   #380

Thumbs up re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diliprayar View Post
Gosh, That's one hot set of merchandise I had been waiting for, ever since the 'LIVE TO DRIVE' idea was floated on the forum.

Sad, I missed the announcement, and now they're out of stock :(

Mods, Any "notify me" option for the eagerly waiting buyers?? Doesn't want to miss them again!!
"Live to Drive" available in the Store Buddy as on today.

Dear Mods, I have ordered the "Live to Drive" Keychains & Team-BHP Stickers Set today. Already excited to use it. Order # 100019358. Thanks a ton for this in advance!
a4amish is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2014, 15:56   #381
Senior - BHPian

Arrow re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

I ordered 1 set today for me and my wife. Wow. Feels nice, I quite liked the design of the new key chains. I still have the earlier key chains but these ones are must have!
W.A.G.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2014, 21:02   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4amish View Post
"Live to Drive" available in the Store Buddy as on today.

Dear Mods, I have ordered the "Live to Drive" Keychains & Team-BHP Stickers Set today.
Thanks for the update buddy!

Guess what, This time I was following the thread more cautiously, and ordered them right away, when they were available.

Most amazing part: Ordered them on 27th of Feb, and they were delivered by 1st of March.

Quite happy with the shipment and delivery process. And talking about the quality of the product, excellent !!
diliprayar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 10:50   #383
BHPian

Awesome! Great to see the iconic tag line implemented on a very flaunt-worth accessory!
rmonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2014, 17:58   #384
BHPian

Great initiative guys, really like the new ones. And agree with the few posts above, if economically feasible please try to get a mix next time.

Ordered on the 19th Feb (#100018948) and still waiting, not sure why it has taken so long
avisidhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 12:40   #385
BHPian

Ordered a set a "LIVE TO DRIVE" keychains just now.

Wait starts
fusionbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2014, 15:59   #386
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
But got me thinking, wouldn't it be simply great if the print is on both sides, adds to aesthetic appeal - will look supercool!
Unfortunately there are some manufacturing limitations + quality issues that prevent this at the moment. We're keeping our eyes open for a workaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartindboy View Post
I would like one key chain of each design and a sticker. Is there a set like that? :-)
Not at the moment. Perhaps when we add some more designs we'll offer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avisidhu View Post
Ordered on the 19th Feb (#100018948) and still waiting, not sure why it has taken so long
Do write in (reply to your shop order email) and ask for your shipment tracking ID.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2014, 15:27   #387
BHPian

Ordered on 1st March (Saturday) and received it on 6th March (Thursday). Very happy with the quality/look of the keychain. Looking forward for more designs.

Already started using them

Name:  bhp_chain.png
Views: 314
Size:  607.5 KB
neel911 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 11:02   #388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
Hi Team,

Ordered one set of LTD keys on Feb 14th. Received a call from DTDC on 17th (that was super-fast considering the weekend), but unfortunately they had sent it to the wrong part of the city. They messed up the address i guess. The guy on the phone told me it would be sent back to the main office and will be dispatched within couple of days. Well no news so far. I donít seem to have any tracking details for DTDC package either. Have sent a note to the support team at T-bhp. Guys please help ! The wait is painful :-)

Regards
Bugs
All, sharing my purchase exp here.

I wrote to the Support team and mentioned the concern quoted above. Got a reply stating the DTDC guys could not "track" my address and had the package sent back to T-bhp. Within a day, the package containing the key set was shipped across to a new delivery address that i had mentioned. I get an e-mail from the team to confirm as and when i receive the shipment. I get it the very next day - talk about overnight express delivery, but one of the units had minor , i repeat, minor quality issue. Not only did the team acknowledge the issue, they sent me a single key chain the same day !!! Talk about keeping your members / customers happy. This is true example of "Exceptional Customer Service" Thank you guys, you are simply AWSUM

Regards
Bugs
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20140307_105523.jpg  

bhagathmp is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 11:16   #389
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (9)

Are the Live to Drive keychains again out of stock?
gsurya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2014, 13:08   #390
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsurya View Post
Are the Live to Drive keychains again out of stock?
Hi gsurya,

Yes the LTD keychains are currently sold out until we receive new stock.

They should be available again between 15th - 25th March 2014.

I'll post in this thread when they are back in stock.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote