Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2016, 10:29   #346
BHPian
 
Sonubbsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bhubaneswar
Posts: 25
Thanked: 10 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Got my hoodie in time, but sorry to say, the chest print is about to come off, and it was already a bit peeled, when i received it! Might not last a wash, i would say, feeling bad, as the previous year hoodie i have, is of much better quality(esp. the printing). Looking forward to tshirts in the coming months!
Sonubbsr is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 10:50   #347
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mlore/Kasaragod
Posts: 1,262
Thanked: 1,882 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Hello guys,
I had ordered one last week. How many days does it take to dispatch after the order?
Dr.Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 15:55   #348
BHPian
 
ambujlal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 224
Thanked: 102 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Hello guys,
I had ordered one last week. How many days does it take to dispatch after the order?
Same here. Ordered a week back and have nothing but the confirmation mail. I hope it comes soon.
ambujlal is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 19:20   #349
Newbie
 
Sanket.u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Delhi
Posts: 19
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Hi. I ordered 4 hoodies under order number : *#200014045*. Today I received only 3. I hope the 4th one is also on its way.
Sanket.u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 21:34   #350
BHPian
 
bhansali_hardik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: bangalore
Posts: 154
Thanked: 290 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Hi mods! I got the hoodie today! Kudos. Just on par with the expectations. Very good experience on the teambhp store, however the FedEx people have managed to screwed it up. I had made the payment online and the delivery boy came and collected money from my mother who was not sure which package it was, added to it I have another package scheduled for COD which my mother got confused with.

You would say simple, call them up and the delivery boy would return it, there must be a mistake and got confused. Well, I had a chat and the delivery boy denied it!!!

I bent around the facts, used the crooked way and I have managed the delivery boy utter the words "I took the money". I still haven't received the money yet but only assurances from operations lead and other executives who keep telling they will make sure the guy comes back by EOD. I have escalated the issue and will be shooting mails to FedEx. This is frustrating as hell and I hope I don't end up paying 3600 for a hoodie!

The delivery boy never took sign from my mother and he just went in a hurry. I guess I will be booking them for false delivery too. This is not the question of mere 1800 rupees, it's more bent than that! There are many instances where there are more important things being shipped. This is not accepted at any which level.
bhansali_hardik is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2016, 21:58   #351
BHPian
 
iamahunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hopping around
Posts: 157
Thanked: 343 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Hello guys, received the hoodie today. Had ordered it back in December 3rd week.
The major delay was because of FexEx delivery.
The hoodie was in their warehouse for over a week.

Anyways, as I have received it, a few points.

Positives
1. The material of the hoodie is awesome.
2. The chain quality is good too.
3. The jacket is warm enough for Mumbai winters.

Negatives
1. The red ribbon which stitched along the border, has misaligned stitching.
So, its just open at a few places.
2. The rubber printing(Team-Bhp) seems to be ready to come off.
3. I had asked for the name in small letters, but its printed in caps (was bit unhappy to see it). But i guess that's the way it is.

Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-hoodie-1.jpg

Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-hoodie-2.jpg

Overall, I am quite satisfied with the purchase and am ready to flaunt it.
iamahunter is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2016, 09:56   #352
BHPian
 
Na_sh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nasik
Posts: 41
Thanked: 45 Times
Default

My package has been picked up by the courier and its with them and up for despatch since 3 days.. Expected delivery was on 8th. Let's hope it turns up soon!
Na_sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2016, 09:18   #353
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: chennai
Posts: 107
Thanked: 77 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Hi mods! I got the hoodie today! Kudos. Just on par with the expectations. Very good experience on the teambhp store, however the FedEx people have managed to screwed it up. I had made the payment online and the delivery boy came and collected money from my mother who was not sure which package it was, added to it I have another package scheduled for COD which my mother got confused with.

You would say simple, call them up and the delivery boy would return it, there must be a mistake and got confused. Well, I had a chat and the delivery boy denied it!!!

I bent around the facts, used the crooked way and I have managed the delivery boy utter the words "I took the money". I still haven't received the money yet but only assurances from operations lead and other executives who keep telling they will make sure the guy comes back by EOD. I have escalated the issue and will be shooting mails to FedEx. This is frustrating as hell and I hope I don't end up paying 3600 for a hoodie!

The delivery boy never took sign from my mother and he just went in a hurry. I guess I will be booking them for false delivery too. This is not the question of mere 1800 rupees, it's more bent than that! There are many instances where there are more important things being shipped. This is not accepted at any which level.
It is sad that our members are having such terrible experiences with Fedex. I feel Mods have to pull up Fedex as I can see it there is nothing wrong in demanding quality service. There are so many good couriers in the business and I request our decision makers to at least try them so that Fedex will improve its services. After all competition will only raise the bar.
vipinendran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2016, 12:55   #354
Lij
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 103
Thanked: 51 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Got the package on Friday (Jan 8). I had placed the order on Dec 25th, picked up by Fedex late evening on Jan 7, received just before noon on Jan 8.

Very good quality of materials used, only worrying factor are the prints, not sure if they will last for multiple washes and the hoodie should have been provided with strings.

For those wearing regular fit shirts, please order a size larger than that shown on the size charts, those wearing slim fits should be ok with the one on size charts.

A special note of thanks to Rehaan as I had ordered without registering on the store but with a wrong email id. A PM to him and a mail to shop@team-bhp.com was all it was required from my end to set everything in order.
Lij is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2016, 16:28   #355
Newbie
 
drbahar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Kashipur
Posts: 4
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

At last I got it on 9th Dec and feel very proud about it. I did wear it to my office and my colleagues were pleasantly surprised at the look!! There is something "official about it" ! Thanks Rehan and the team. The material is of fine, soft quality is good with excellent finish. Though XL is a bit tight fit for me but it will be a reason for me to get myself into shape this year (as per my new year resolution).
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-img_0912.jpg  


Last edited by drbahar : 11th January 2016 at 16:57.
drbahar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 08:54   #356
BHPian
 
poised2drive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 239
Thanked: 220 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

A Query !

The XL size seems to be unavailable !
Will the stocks be refurbished ?
poised2drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 14:10   #357
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 129
Thanked: 76 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Hi
I am still waiting for my hoodie. I checked today and it still says Awaiting Order Fulfillment - @Mods - can you please let me know if I will get the hoodie this month. I guess there are quite a few orders that is being fulfilled, however would love to hear something in the positive. Order was placed on 29th Dec, hence the follow up
subraiyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 14:20   #358
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mlore/Kasaragod
Posts: 1,262
Thanked: 1,882 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subraiyr View Post
Hi
I am still waiting for my hoodie. I checked today and it still says Awaiting Order Fulfillment - @Mods - can you please let me know if I will get the hoodie this month. I guess there are quite a few orders that is being fulfilled, however would love to hear something in the positive. Order was placed on 29th Dec, hence the follow up
I had ordered on Jan 2nd. I mailed to team bhp store and was said that XL size is very much in demand and would be shipped by end of this week. The Wait would be worth it buddy!!
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 21:11   #359
Newbie
 
nitro_pandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 3
Thanked: Once
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Just received my Black TEAM BHP Hoodie. It is ... wait for it..Legendary. It did manage to turn some heads in Bangalore (RMZ ecospace Complex) if you know where it is

This hoddie is Dope !!
nitro_pandit is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 21:26   #360
BHPian
 
docmoya2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Aizawl, Mizoram
Posts: 68
Thanked: 61 Times
Default Re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)

Got my hoodie today. Thanks, Rehaan and Team-BHP.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Official Gear : *NEW* Zippered Hoodies! (v2.0)-20160114_182839.jpg  

docmoya2007 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued] Rehaan Announcements 315 6th December 2015 15:27
Office Firewall blocks Team-BHP - Proxying Team-BHP? shreeks Gadgets, Computers & Software 25 19th April 2008 20:55


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 12:40.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks