Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 14th February 2016, 20:26   #61
BHPian

Default Re: A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!

AWESOME. 12 Years is a great milestone and thanks a ton for sharing nostalgic pictures. Great to see them!

Many more happy returns of the day TEAM-BHP. Ever since joining this great forum, there is no single connected day without visiting www.team-bhp.com. That means a LOT team-bhp impacts one's life !

A great opportunity to share humble THANKS to every single member who is helping every other member/non-member on this forum on anything and everything, not just cars & automobiles. Team BHP is indeed much more than that!

-Ravi

Last edited by ravib : 14th February 2016 at 20:28.
ravib is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 20:42   #62
BHPian

Happy 12th Birthday Team-BHP & Many Many Returns...

My son too celebrated his 12th birthday on 1st of Feb. Personally, I am celebrating 2 birthdays in Feb

Congratulations to all founders, mods & fellow BHPians for your contributions. Thank you all.

Looking forward for T(EENAGE)-BHP, next year.
iVento is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 20:52   #63
Senior - BHPian

Team BHP, Happy 12th Birthday!
vinay kamath is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 20:57   #64
BHPian

12 years, WOOW
and the forum is getting stronger and popular, kudos to all brains behind craving Team BHP. A premier feel. Tons of wishes to all folks here
RJ555 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 21:03   #65

Team BHP, Happy 12th Birthday !

From being a reference point before buying a car, I finally took the plunge to become a member last year.

Wonderfully moderated, even though it's all about machines, the human touch is very evident - fraternity !

Hats off to the mods and members, wishes for many more years of camaraderie !
DEEPSAM is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 21:45   #66
BHPian

What an epic journey!

I've been the part of the the team since 2005. I was working as a senior developer and I had plenty of time and (free) connectivity to access Team-BHP back then. . In those days, my favorite sites were Yahoo, MSN, hotmail, rediff, myspace, indya, newsweek.... Team-bhp is the ONE AND ONLY site that has survived in that list. The others were simply disappeared from my daily digital life.

I run my own business now and time comes for a premium for me. Nevertheless, visiting the forum at least 5 days a week in norm for me. The highlight of my tryst with TBHP was when I asked for (and received) plenty of advise about toilet fittings!

And the two most touching moments were the day when we lost RTech and then our most beloved Yeti.

Happy Birthday Team!

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 14th February 2016 at 21:49.
sandeepmdas is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 23:03   #67
Joy
BHPian

Happy Birthday, TBHP on our wonderful 12th year.

What a forum? Though I interact less and read more but still the connect remains as usual. Be it anything Automobile, Modding, Route, Travelling destinations and even photography, you have all the answers and help at your fingertip.

Hope my son (one day) also gets to interact in this lovely forum. Long live TBHP.
Joy is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2016, 23:24   #68
BHPian

12th Birthday!
So, are you saying that Team BHP has just become a Teenager?
The place where the forum is standing at its 'young age', i wonder what place it will be in future.
I am glad that i could manage to be a member at this time.
Inner Voice is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 00:09   #69
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. Its such an honour to be a part of this wonderful family. Wishing Team-BHP on behalf of every non member who regularly and religiously follow this forum.
Akib Khan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 06:21   #70
Team-BHP Support

Late to the party, but here goes.

I'd just joined TBhp searching for alloy wheel recommendation for my Swift. And this thread pops up from the largest hearted man I have ever known and ever will know - Sam Kapasi is visiting Bangalore and has a party organized - for all of TBhp Bangalore.

Its the first time most of us are meeting the rest. The mood is electric, and to this day, that party is the best party I have ever attended in life. Not for the scale, but the special feeling of meeting your own ilk and the realization of that. Strangers you had never met before, but became your buddies for life from that one meet.

As a voice, TBhp has also continued to remain loud and clean. Today, due to our foresighted policies, TBhp is amongst the most respected auto forums in India. The Indian auto world regards our opinion with particular deference.

We've moved on in our careers and personal lives, having more responsiblities in our lives than ever before, but the only common thread thru all our journeys remains Team-BHP.

Happy budday to the most enduring force in some of our lives, happy 12th birthday Team-BHP!

Last edited by theMAG : 15th February 2016 at 07:02.
theMAG is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 09:58   #71
BHPian

This is really fantabulous. The expression in all you chums face shows how close you guys are. Time and again, history has proved a lot of success happens when true friendship and camaraderie is present. The best of ideas come out and people are neve hesitant to shoot down nonsense. Hearty congratulations to TBHP on its "Silk" anniversary. let this forum be as silky smooth as ever

oh yeah..and may the clan grow!
FuelInjector is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 10:40   #72
BHPian

Team BHP, Happy 12th Birthday and Best wishes for Many more to Come !

Life without you guys would have been really difficult & boring, thanks to all who contributes to keep up the quality/decor of the forum.
Arindam_Nayek is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 10:48   #73
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday #12, Team-BHP!

Between 2007-2009, I was a non-member reader of this forum, mostly for route and travel information.
In 2009, after acquiring Dizzy (Swift Dzire) was when I really wanted to be a member of the forum to post a route query for a Kodaikanal trip that was being planned, but unfortuantely my membership wasn't approved. Just before heading out on that trip, I tried once more for the membership.
When I returned from the trip I found that my membership had been approved!

However, work and commitments got the better of me for almost a year and a half and it was only in May 2011 that I started actively posting and it was again for a route query, this time for a Bangalore-Munnar trip.

After that trip, I've been contributing where possible on route queries and also some travelogues from our trips.
Many of those trips would not have been possible without this forum. I have also made some good friends, some of whom I met only after several months of exchanging posts on the forum and building a lot of rapport and even talking on the phone.
Some nice "accidents" in a small world:
- When I bumped into a moderator once at Hotel Mayura Bellur cross
- When I discovered that a TBHP member with whom I'd exchanged lot of information on route queries was actually a colleague (at my previous job)
- When I discovered that 2 other TBHP members with whom I'd exchanged lot of information on route queries were working in the same tech park
- When I took up a new job I found that a colleague and I knew each other by our Team-BHP handles even before we became colleagues
and...
- When I was reading up about an ICE install, found that my manager was a member too!

I've also learnt a lot from this forum be it about car launches, features or about technical stuff.

To Team-BHP and the awesome group of members out there - "May the force be with you!"

Last edited by NPV : 15th February 2016 at 10:55.
NPV is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 10:51   #74
BHPian

I am proud to be a part of this family.

My neighbors think I am a nerd/psycho who rarely leaves his car alone(I can understand that from their suspicious stares). All credit goes to www.team-bhp.com.

Happy birthday Team-BHP.

Last edited by sidzz : 15th February 2016 at 11:08.
sidzz is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 10:58   #75
BHPian

A Happy 12th Birthday to Team-BHP.

It's been just over Three Years when my interest in Automobiles began. With the Team-BHP forums, it feels like I have knowledge worth much more than that.

I often meet people who have been driving and owning a car for Decades with literally no knowledge of what goes underneath the hood. Feel pretty bad about it, but prefer to remain ignorant towards these people when talking about cars.

Thanks to Team-BHP, I have developed an OCD for capturing more photos of my car than my Wife (Not to mention the amount of time & money I spend on the car to keep it looking like new)

A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-ltd.jpg
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-rajasthan1.jpg
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-diveagar1.jpg

This wonderful community has given me moments like these:

The MH Mega Meet 2015
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post3626046 (The MH Mega Meet 2015 - Date finalised, 18th January 2015)

Rajasthan Tour (With fellow BHPians)

A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-rajasthan.jpg

A Beautiful Trip to Diveagar - Harihareshwar (Destination Advice from Fellow BHPians)

A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-diveagar.jpg

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...o-nothing.html (Diveagar and Harihareshwar Beaches: Perfect Getaway to just lie around and do nothing)
tejas08 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote