Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 15th April 2017, 09:28   #181
Senior - BHPian

It's all bunch of lies when someone says team-bhp is for automobiles

Team-bhp to me is much more. My travel planner, place where I clarify doubts on home electronics, query on passport, birth certificate, hotels, food, about potholes on roads, blood donors and what not.. its actually a complete search engine

Happy birthday team-bhp!!

Special thanks to all you lovely moderators and every single member who shares my passion

Last edited by rajshenoy : 15th April 2017 at 09:29.
rajshenoy is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2017, 11:20   #182
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: On Team-BHP's 13th birthday, let's celebrate our independence

Happy Birthday Team BHP! And thanks for being a constant companion over the last 13 years. Started off as a visitor, eventually signed up in 06 and haven't looked back! The thing about TBHP is that it is more than an online forum. It has provided like-minded auto enthusiasts like us to network, connect and build long lasting friendships. I am happy to say that I have made several very close friends across India via this forum. And with these guys, cars were just the starting point.

A special shout out to Sam Kapasi, our ever-resident Yeti. One of my first out of town TBHP friends, he made an ever lasting impression in the very short time that we knew each other.

Keep the TBHP flag flying high Rush and team! And we need a Mumbai meet soon
razor4077 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2017, 13:02   #183
BHPian

Happy birthday Team BHP. So hooked on to it now that I have almost stopped using Facebook and other social sites. Keep up the good job.
How about a big bash all india Team BHP Meet this year to celebrate ? Would be nice to meet all the members and mods.
Arjun Reddy is online now   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote