Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 20th December 2009, 02:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

Very interesting history. Although i've been a part of the forum for over 3 years now but i've been glued to it only since last few months.

I don't think there has ever been a day since i got active that i did not check out the forum. I like all the Mods and the way they present the report. Cheers for time to come!!
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 10:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

wow what a journey in the past.Kudos to all the founder members, mods, admin for bringing out this community along with quality check.Glad to be part of this community.
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2010, 03:34   #33
BHPian

Absolutely stunning. I just cant imagine the joy and happiness in the MOD team, whose baby is growing and will be of 6 years soon. Literally i am proud today to be a part of TBHP.I feel that everyone in here should atleast go through this thread once, to actually witness what TBHP has gone through. My salute to all of you.

Hats.off.
Fraz33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2010, 08:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Hats off to all you guys. Truly a great job. What you have done and achieved is amazing. Makes me feel real proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Loving every moment of it.

Last edited by ajmat : 31st January 2010 at 11:09. Reason: Thanks - would prefer if you do not write in CAPS
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 09:43   #35
Senior - BHPian

Never knew the story was this much big and the initial website. Even though I was following this website as a guest from 2004/2005 I never new the background. Congrats to all the founders and people who made this happen and came this far.We should say thanks for @navan for posting a message in Dec so that this thread became active and many of us could see the history being made
shishir_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2010, 10:52   #36
Senior - BHPian

So, another anniversary is around the corner -only 13 days to go !
Great going - Congratulations all of you!
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2010, 00:00   #37
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thumbs up Team-BHP turns 6!

6 years and we are going absolutely nuts!! It’s just cars, cars and then, some more cars on Team-BHP. Man’s 4 wheeled masterpiece has completely taken over our lives. Compare that to only a couple of years back; that was a time when I didn’t have anyone to share my passion with. All day I dreamt of cars, read up on them, watched videos….but I was alone. Today, I, as a BHPian, have 57,094 other petrolheads to live cars with.

It seems like only yesterday that we had celebrated 41 users online; our most ever up until that day in 2004. Now, Team-BHP is home to an average of 5,000 gearheads online, at the same time, and all the time. According to Google Analytics (the industry standard), Team-BHP has a monthly readership of 8,50,000 (actual visitors, excluding searchbots and the like).

The best part, and an attribute I’m immensely proud of: Our core values have NOT changed. We’ve stuck to our original philosophy and haven’t accepted a single rupee of advertising / marketing from any car manufacturer. The belief has only gotten stronger with time, and we’ve stood by it like a rock. We are on a national-level stage here. And every car owner has the opportunity to say it like it is, on any aspect of the Indian car scene. Team-BHP is very clear about whose interests it wants to serve. YOURs. Of the enthusiast. The Indian petrolhead. Of the car owner.

Today marks 6 years of:

• A close-knit community with our own unique culture. The sense of camaraderie between BHPians is, honestly, overwhelming and the level of collaboration colossal. We've made relationships for life here. My phone book has more Team-BHPians on it than relatives. Serious . We've had our laughs, some heavy debates, our lighter moments, but at all times we have been ever-willing to help each other out.

• The most comprehensive knowledgebase on all things Indian cars. We have nearly 50 different forum sections that cover everything from new car reviews, to supercars / vintage cars rolling on our roads, commercial vehicles, the technicalities, modifying cars, in-car-entertainment, motorsports, offroading, travelogues and even a "shifting gears" non-automotive corner where the Indian lifestyle is discussed. Team-BHP remains the only Indian automotive forum with a presence on the Global Big Boards Registry. The entire information database is also open & searchable by guests.

• Not only are we the most comprehensive information resource, but we are also indisputably unbiased. Absolute honesty & transparency maintained by us as enthusiasts, car owners, reviewers and critics. Team-BHPians say it like it really is!

• Unparalleled quality of content. The sheer excellence of this information base has set the benchmark within the Indian online domain. In addition, today marks 6 years of no SMS language, no spammy posts, no trolling and absolutely no abusive language. Team-BHP remains “family-friendly” and is as clean a forum as can get.

The leadership and dedication of the brilliant Moderator Team make our pillars of support. Hats off to Aah78, Aditya, Ajmat, Bblost, DerAlte, Dippy, Eddy, F50, Jaggu, Khan_Sultan, MPower, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Samurai, Stratos, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, V12 and Zappo. You guys form a truly fascinating headship! Team-BHP has set the benchmark. True to our punch lines, we are “the Definitive Indian Car Community” and are certainly “Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene”. Yet, it isn’t time to rest easy just yet. We have a long way to go and are only looking forward to high-revv into tomorrow.

A sincere Thanks to Team-BHP, and to each Team-BHPian.

Original Post

Last edited by Technocrat : 17th February 2010 at 12:18.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 11:59   #38
BHPian

This is really a great job done by you guys. This is not just a forum but a home for all the car enthusiasts.
vinesataris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 12:37   #39
BHPian

Incredible Efforst Mods. Absolutely brilliant

@GTO : We all know you are humble enough not to write your name in that list. So I add in to that list
Hats off to Aah78, Aditya, Ajmat, Bblost, DerAlte, Dippy, Eddy, F50, Jaggu, Khan_Sultan, MPower, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Samurai, Stratos, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, V12 and Zappo & not to forget GTO.

You guys Rock!!!
SamtheLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 19:21   #40
BHPian

A fantastic effort all. All us car lovers owe you big time.
SafeDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2010, 16:11   #41

WoW!!! what a ride so far....n was an exceptional read to know how it all started and more so how you all have retained the quality and the integrity of this site....brilliant job!!
proud to be here!!
cheers!
veryrevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2010, 16:56   #42
BHPian

Hats off to the Moderators and all of whom have been a part of Team Bhp. Feels great to be a part of this community.

It has been like a school for me, where one must gets gradually acquainted to all stuffs about a car and bikes too.

Its simply amazing.
ajay2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2010, 14:37   #43
Senior - BHPian

Just have been reading through old articles and like this one. It is quite interesting and inspiring. Hats off to Team-BHP team, all of them, and also to all the contributors in small and big manner. I feel very happy to be a part of the this Team-BHP world having been following it externally so far. Keep on revving...
parsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2010, 15:13   #44
BHPian

Just completed reading up the genesis of T-BHP and made my heart fill with pride and joy that I am part of the T-BHP Community. The hard-work and dedication that all the Mods and the support-team have exhibited are nothing short of exemplary - Hats off to you all. I hope that I can someday rise up the ranks and serve our community to an even larger extent.

Thank you T-BHP !

(Mods : Am sure you may have already done this, but - Take a break from thy computers and have a rockin' celebration !!! - you guys have earned it)
calm_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2010, 16:38   #45

Wonderful feeling after reading this thread ..
I was always wondering that what would be your feeling while your initiative is growing and spreading across the globe..? but today while reading GTO's updates about the head count updates and other landmarks,i felt so happy ...
Congrats to all who contributed their heart and soul to make it in this level...especially the Modes and support team!

definitely TBHP has become a unique personality in Indian cars scene with its usefulness and up to date follow up of indian car scene.

I am sure TBHP will reach new hights and assuring you the the best co-operation from my side .

Proud to be TBHPian..(so far just a "newbie")!
born2drive is offline   Reply With Quote