| || |
|23rd March 2011, 16:10|
Super - Admin
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 378 Times
The "Assembly Line" Forum section
Do you need more flexibility in compiling that really comprehensive car review, exotic travelogue, technical report, or any other thread with lots of text & pictures? We're going to give you just that!
About the Assembly Line section:
• Located as a sub-forum of Shifting Gears, here is a link to the Assembly Line forum. You must be logged in to be able to access.
• Take your own sweet time to format your thread, add text content, multiple attachments and back-to-back posts in a private forum.
• Only you (and the Team-BHP Moderators) can view your W-I-P thread. Compose in full privacy.
• Ability to EDIT your post over an indefinite period of time. Come back to add more attachments / content / posts to your work-in-progress thread after 4 hours, 4 days, 4 weeks or even later.
• Ability to delete your own posts (all, except the opening post). Simply click on the EDIT button and then Delete.
• Once your thread is complete, you may report the post (Report Posts : Contribute in Maintaining Team-BHP's post quality), and a Team-BHP Moderator will move your thread out to the public forum.
• After your thread has been taken public, you are permitted to bump it up once to bring it amongst the new post listings.
We hope you find this initiative helpful.
Last edited by GTO : 24th March 2011 at 09:53.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road||SS-Traveller||4x4 Excursions||54||1st December 2010 16:04|
|Wald International designed Land Cruiser Sports Line "Black Bison" Edition||Bumblebee86||The International Automotive Scene||7||20th June 2009 23:49|