Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 24th November 2014, 23:15   #16
Default Re: Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore)

I am contemplating using their denting and painting service. Any reviews?
karthikpra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2015, 00:56   #17
Thumbs down Re: Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore)

I ended up getting a complete paint job for my laura in mahindra first choice bellandur. My experience unfortunately was not good. As far as the quality of work is concerned, their denting work was sub-par, which led to an uneven surface. The only silver lining was that the quality of the paint job was good, with no imperfections.

As far as final fitment is concerned, they misplaced the rear badges and were not willing to replace them, even though they acknowledge its their fault. Follow up with mahindra first choice customer care did not even muster a call back. The masking job was not done properly and they left paint on beading and headlamps. After repeated follow ups, they did remove some of the ugly ones.

As far as the customer experience was concerned, I have never seen such a poor experience. I was told on three consecutive days that my car will be delivered on that day "100%" and then i had to return from the workshop for three days without my car. I then had to ask the manager for a date that he can commit.

When i complained about the missing badges, paint spills and other misses, they asked to leave the car for a day to fix the issues. They ended up keeping the car for 3 day. In the meantime, they kept updating me saying that xyz work got completed that day and that they need one more day. On the 3rd day I visit the workshop to discover that none of the work was complete and that they have been lying the whole time. At this point, the manager apologises to me and promises to fix the logos back. I followed up with him for 2 weeks and then he come back and tells me that the logo is very expensive and that he can't help me.

Please avoid this workshop. I guess this place is only meant for the second hand cars sold through the mahindra first choice network.
karthikpra is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2015, 01:25   #18

Originally Posted by Equus View Post
My santro's 80K service is coming up. I am not happy with the Hyundai ASC and would like to explore others. Is it a good idea to experiment at the 80K service
80k service can and must be done at local mechanic. My swift 60k Service was done at a friend's garage. He gave me the list of things to buy. He told me the shop (few feet away from his garage).
To my surprise, the shop sold products at wholesale rates. I bought engine oil, oil and air filters & coolant and With the money saved (my own calculations) I bought new viper blades and brake pads.

ASS services must be discontinued once warranty period expires. All companies make a lot of money through service and spares.

Last edited by sukhi29 : 25th February 2015 at 01:26.
sukhi29 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2016, 21:26   #19
Default Re: Multi Brand Car Service - Mahindra First Choice (Bangalore)

I think the best way to get your car serviced at multi brand locations is through Wheels Wisdom. I tried their services the first time after reading customer reviews on Facebook. They have a team of Technical Advisors who not only pick up and drop the car personally, but they also personally oversee service at the service center. I found many other benefits, that are too detailed to write here, but do recommend that you try their service if you haven't yet done so. I've enrolled as a Silver member after I experienced their service the first time. See www.wheelswisdom.com.

Last edited by sdmn : 22nd May 2016 at 21:27. Reason: Forgot to insert URL.
sdmn is offline   Reply With Quote