Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 16th May 2013, 16:38   #1
Default Multi-Brand Workshop : Milestone Garage (Hennur road, Bangalore)

Services offered:
Multi-brand car workshop

I have been a regular customer of Milestone from when they opened, and I have known the owner, Sunil, for quite some time. He spent quite a few years in the UAE and has worked with the dealers for Nissan and Toyota before moving back to BLR and opening Milestone. I have recommended many friends to Milestone and the feedback has always been positive.

What I like:
Honest appraisal of the work required, and realistic options are presented so that the car-owner can decide.
Sunil and the crew have a clear focus toward safety
Sunil personally interacts with suppliers to get the best products/prices

What I don't like:
Distance from my place - but I am OK with not checking-up on my car while it's at Milestone, so that's fine.

Pricing: Comes across as higher than other multibrand workshops, primarily because he will replace parts at end-of-life rather than try and 'adjust' for some more life. Labour charges are more or less consistent with similar workshop.

Specialty / USP: Good at tuning; Absolutely candid with opinion on vehicle

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Sunil Jacob
- Phone numbers: 99860 44124
- Location: Hennur Road, approximately 1.5km from ORR, big yellow gate on right side.
avkurian is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2013, 22:07   #2
Thumbs up Re: Multi-Brand Workshop : Milestone Garage (Hennur road, Bangalore)

Thanks for putting this up. Reviews on car-related outfits located around this part of town are rather sparse in the forum directories.

Today I visited Milestone Garage to get my broken exhaust pipe welded. Mr. Jacob personally oversaw the work done and patiently answered all my questions. The welding itself was "outsourced" to a gas-welding shop just opposite. Very satisfied with the job.

The workshop itself does not look that impressive, apart from a large yard in the back. In fact, I did not spot any "Milestone Garage" sign infront and identified the place only by the "yellow gates" description by the OP. This is in the Hennur Bande area past the police station (coming from ORR).

Mr. Jacob appears to be very knowledgeable about cars. I seized the opportunity to have him help out with identifying the source of an oil leak in the rear of the engine. Will very likely visit again.
IcarusMan is offline   Reply With Quote