Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 25th April 2014, 19:35   #1
Default Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)

Took my safari here for some pampering. The owner here - Alex is a very friendly guy and had good knowledge about cars and care care products and issues. fb - https://www.facebook.com/dazzlecarcareblr

They use Meguiars products for their detailing services and their service prices are very competitive in the Bangalore market.

For folks living in GM Palya, Kaggdaspura, Mahadevpura and Vigyan nagar this is an ideal place to give your care a weekend cleanup.

For Rs. 400 they a great job with external wash, foam wash, interior vacuum, tire shine and cleanup etc.

They offer other services like 3m Car care does, teflon, rust coating and all that. I plan to do some research on these services before I get it done, will sure post reviews.

#80 3rd Cross Vignanagar
Attached Thumbnails
Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)-photo.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 28th April 2014 at 10:34. Reason: Uploading contact details :)
trucksingh is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2014, 14:05   #2
Default re: Car Wash - Dazzle Car Care (Bangalore)

Wow ! I stay in Mahadevapura and was looking for something like this. Do they manually wash and polish car or its all automatic ? In Ahmedabad, I have seen an automatic car wash like in US where the car stands still and the entire machine which has big washing pads comes to and fro 4 times and the entire washing, polishing, drying is done.
Cooltronics is offline   Reply With Quote