Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 23rd December 2016, 11:56   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Multi-brand Car Servicing & Repairs - Bay 6 Motorworks (Bangalore)

Just now went there for a quick top-up for the Vento.

Planning on travelling long distance (1500kms round trip) and checked the oil level and coolant this morning. Both were low. Instead of taking it to VW, I decided to take it to Bay6 since the car is anyways out of warranty and this is just a quick top-up.

- Quick response and the work was completed in about 30 mins including checking the oil, draining the existing coolant from the reservoir and replacing with new coolant.

- Friendly folk and when I insisted that they check the spare tyre pressure, they didn't flinch (like many gas stations do).

- Added 1 liter of 5W40 synthetic oil for top up and Wurth(?) coolant in the reservoir. Total bill came to 1115 Rs including labor.

Will go there again for other works as needed.
Mad Max is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2017, 17:21   #17
BHPian

I gave my car there a few times. The mechanics are knowledgeable and are pretty fast with their work, efficient fellows. Their earlier exhaust person was good at his work as well, don't know about the present person and can't comment about painter and others as I haven't experienced their work. The only problem I faced was their supply chain was weak, car would lie there for a few days easily unless it was a general service, if its run better, it could be among the top 5 garages in Bangalore. Prices are comparable with Bosch centers and you always get a printed invoice, I definitely recommend.
RogueRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2017, 22:03   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

I have been there recently. Agree to the observation of supply chain.

Mechanics are good, the two of them are as good as you want to have.

Please check this thread for the work done
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...nda-civic.html (Pictorial: Replacing the gearbox input-shaft bearing on my Honda Civic)
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote