Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 15th November 2010, 15:10   #16
Senior - BHPian

Good to know they are doing a good job and are getting good business too. Infact when i went there there were not many customers (on a sunday). But yeah they are really courteous-owner and staffs.
Couldnt go there after that, but will be going soon there again.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2011, 08:37   #17
BHPian

Default Re: AutoSpa- Car Washing and Car Detailing

I was there for a wash last Sunday. And all I can say is that I am sad that the quality of work has taken a definite hit. A few people working there are no longer there and have moved on to other places, and the new boys they have hired for working do not do as good a job as the earlier lot.

I would try them once more and if I still find that they are not upto the mark I will not back there again.

Mistake #1: During the washing process they opened the doors and sprayed water on them. Now that should be okay, but my front door had speakers mounted in them. Gave them a mouthful about this monkey business.

I really really hope they pull up their socks and get their act together! This used to be one of the best wash experiences for my car so far, but if their quality is going to at such dismal levels then I'd rather give business with other places which are close to home.
praful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2011, 00:41   #18
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Car Washing and Car Detailing - AutoSpa (Bangalore)

The brushes look decent, but not as comprehensive as the ones abroad. But good for india none the less. And 300 is very reasonable for this job.

I think this is still a bit better an offer than the snap deal one I wasted my 200 on. (99+99)
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2011, 10:55   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
The brushes look decent, but not as comprehensive as the ones abroad. But good for india none the less. And 300 is very reasonable for this job.

I think this is still a bit better an offer than the snap deal one I wasted my 200 on. (99+99)
These guys were good, extremely good infact. I was visiting them regularly for their attention to detail.

But off-late with most of the older people leaving the place, there has been a drastic quality in the work!
praful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2011, 09:59   #20
BHPian

I was there on the 23rd, for my Black Safari. These guys actually did a good job of it. It costed me Rs. 350/. for full body wash and interior vacuum cleaning. The car had done about 700 KM's over the week end and was full of mud and dust and it came out sparkling after this wash. The inside had a transformation too, after the vacuum.

Infact, shabbir took personal interest and was standing out while they were doing up my Safari.
jkrishnakj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 01:22   #21
Senior - BHPian

I think this place is closed now.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2011, 16:38   #22
BHPian

Is it closed or moved? can anyone confirm? I was reading page one with great interest...
Paulstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2011, 15:27   #23
Senior - BHPian

Just opening this thread again. I am on the look out for car detailers and finally decided to go there tomorrow and saw the last few threads that they are closed. Any details on this guys.
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 10:35   #24
BHPian

Rs.250/- to 350/- is very reasonable. Because very recently i got my car washed at Ebony motors - Authorised Tata service centre at Nagawara juntion for Rs. 386/- (Incl of Tax). And normally the car garages do the job for Rs. 150/-(Only body wash), Rs.250/-(Body wash+Under chassis wash+Vacumming of interior mats).

But i normally prefer washing in the car garages only because of the reason that i can personally involve myself supervising during the wash. The garage guys are ignroant people, defintely car owners presence is very important . But one thing that worry about is that the soap oil that they use is good or not. Even the authorised service centre peoples also use these kind of soap oils only.

I break my head so much for the car wash, my mother always humorously pass a comment that " You never worry about bathing also so much, but you worry a lot for your car wash.

During my school days i used to wash my car personally but now i stay in apartment and there is no facility to wash the car.

Last edited by rki2007 : 10th June 2011 at 10:38.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote