Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 1st January 2011, 19:46   #16
Default Re: Prowash (Bangalore) - Exterior / Interior waterless cleaning at your doorstep

Even my figo now has 100s of swirl marks
Hey Captain,

Never mind.

I think its hightime you talk to Nirmal ( Nirmaljusdoit) & Mohsin( Mkh). I see that they are doing an amazing work and helping guys by removing the swirls on the body.

Try and talk to them, it will definitely help for sure.They are doing wonderful work in detailing.
nandans2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2011, 10:49   #17
Default Re: Prowash (Bangalore) - Exterior / Interior waterless cleaning at your doorstep

Car wash people especially in Apartments or so who wash the car every day just uses a max of half a bucket of water and rub rub rub and rub your car with that cheap old mud cloth which creates a huge amount of swirl and scratch marks. I never and ever prefer that kind of wash.Also washing everyday will create dullness in the paint of the car.

Always the car has to be presurre washed first then soap washed and then again the pressure wash has to be done. People think 250/- to 300/- for car wash is more and do not use the service of the car garages who do the washing work which is a wrong attitude.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 12:19   #18

Read an article in Today's DC about a waterless car wash facility in Coimbatore, by 3 brothers using some Eco-friendly rubber solution extracted from trees.
Want to save water? Don

There is also a demo-video by the same company in YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqXkuNCZKMY#!

Last edited by Daewood : 5th June 2012 at 12:23.
Daewood is offline   Reply With Quote