Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Beyond Borders

Old 13th July 2016, 02:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The longest parade of Mercedes W123s! Another Mercedes World Record

I have just noticed that some of the pictures I uploaded to this thread have turned up on the Facebook page of a commercial enterprise in the UK.

It clearly shows my watermark and the TeamBHP logo, so it must have been downloaded from this side by somebody.

Not sure who has done that, but as far as I know I retain the copyright to these photographs and I donít appreciate them showing up as part of a commercial enterprise PR without me having been consulted.

Jeroen
Jeroen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2016, 09:40   #17
BHPian

Default Re: The longest parade of Mercedes W123s! Another Mercedes World Record

This isn't the first time. One BHPian had his entire travelogue plagiarized by an Indian auto mag. He fought tooth and nail and the matter was settled

More details here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-resolved.html (Overdrive Magazine plagiarizes my Travelogue (now resolved!))
slicvic is offline   Reply With Quote