Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 25th August 2013, 16:37   #16
Distinguished - BHPian
Default Re: Anyone heard of the Pioneer Appradio?

Originally Posted by satpalsharma View Post
... that app will run on the Dash ...
That is not the right way of describing it. The App runs on the iOS device itself and not on the Appradio. The Pioneer App uses the Appradio display as an extension. It is rather difficult to implement all native iOS API calls in this manner, hence only a limited set of iOS Apps can be made to run this way. Not sure if the Google Maps App runs at all under this scheme, though there is nothing to prevent it - it doesn't use anything non-standard.
DerAlte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2014, 22:22   #17
Senior - BHPian
Default Pioneer SPH-DA01 & Similar CD-less HU

ICE guru's living here and foreign, any review on Pioneer APP radio.

Also please list 2din and 1DIn similar CD-/Disc less HU.

SirAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2014, 16:39   #18
Default Re: Anyone heard of the Pioneer Appradio?

I have a mirrorlink enabled stock HU in my toyota fortuner. I wish to connect my samsung galaxy note 2 with the HU via mirrorlink so that I am able to see the google navigation app on the HU. Can someone advise me how to go about it. I installed Pioneer RadioApp and connected the USB cable between the phone and HU while they were connected via bluetooth but the mirrorlink button remains disabled.

Where can I find the "DriveLink" app. It says it is not compatible for my phone on google play
TorquePeedo is offline   Reply With Quote