Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 22nd March 2012, 17:24   #16
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Budget HU for Liva - Only USB and pendrive required(CDs optional)

Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
I am enjoying it. But I am not an audiophile. Its sufficiently clear. Display is too dim(not very visible in sunlight).
When I switch it off, the clock does not keep glowing. This is annoying. Liva does not have a clock, and I was hoping that the HU will be the clock.

A small issue though. If I put in a pendrive with 50+ folders, it takes a lot of time to read stuff. I guess upto 15-20 folders is ok, any more, and its trouble.

Thanks TSK. Neither I am an audiophile. I just need a decent music while driving. No high bass and boom sounding speakers as of.I will add this basic setup if at all later needed i will upgrade. Anyways with 256 songs per folder limitaton I guess i will have may be 10-15 folders. So even that is fine by me.
recshenoy is offline   Reply With Quote