Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Closed Thread
Old 1st April 2006, 13:10   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh boy,
Please - let's sort this out before this gets out of hand.

Panky, yes i did make fun of the window sticker. I was making fun of the arrogance of the company to include a "window sticker" as a perk. I was making fun of audiobahn, to do such an arrogant thing. It's like Nike writing in the ad, that their shoes carry a Nike logo. It's stupid and humorous and i was looking at pointing that out.
I was not making fun of you- rather i thought you were being funny and i enjoyed it very much. I am sorry you felt offended but it wasn't meant to offend you, i believe you misunderstood. You should have joined me in laughing at the company that would include a "sticker" as part of it's specs.

Secondly @ busted - the experts here all agree that you are on the wrong track and putting multiple woofer and multitudes of amplifiers (regardless of brand) to drive them is wrong. However it is your car and your money and your taste and you can do what you like with it, however i would suggest taking the advice of the experts here (assuming that was why you came here in the first place)

Thirdly, though the rules here are a little flexible, we often forget that bold posting is not allowed and too many smilies are as wrong as too many woofers and amplifiers.

Sorry if i sounded like a moderator. I request one of the real moderators to close this meaningless thread please. Thanks.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 1st April 2006 at 13:11.
Old 1st April 2006, 13:44   #62

well said sam..we're not here to fight..this guy came here to ask for suggestions for his woofer ! look where we've landed now!
Old 1st April 2006, 14:43   #63
Team-BHP Support

The advice and gone as far as it can and the requirements are going beyond this

Thread closed
Closed Thread