Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 1st April 2012, 08:28   #16
Team-BHP Support

Default Re: DIY: Damping + Custom Tweeter mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimuraKenshin View Post
noisekill on the other hand works in two ways, firstly it adds weight to the panel it is applied on, thereby increasing the resonating frequency.
Increasing weight reduces the resonance frequency. Also increasing weight increases the amount of energy needed to excite the panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjanray View Post
OT: Virgo women can be interesting to handle. If you have a long term relationship, be prepared to live with many statements about your character, habits, lack of responsibility, lack of perfectionism etc. .
I thought ALL women were like that but then what do I know, Sam Kapasi is the resident guru on matters of the heart.
navin is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2012, 09:30   #17
BHPian

Default Re: DIY: Damping + Custom Tweeter mounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Increasing weight reduces the resonance frequency. Also increasing weight increases the amount of energy needed to excite the panel.

I thought ALL women were like that but then what do I know, Sam Kapasi is the resident guru on matters of the heart.
Yes, I meant to say 'changes the resonating frequency ' but I typed increases by mistake. I was confused
HimuraKenshin is offline   Reply With Quote