Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 24th May 2013, 19:00   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Manza - Bluetooth restarting the Stereo

Hi,

I bought a Club Class Manza which was delivered last week, all is looking good except that Bluetooth will not function.

It does not pair with any mobiles, I have now checked multiple mobiles from different makes but without success.

The display on the car HU is "Detecting Bluetooth Module", then it goes into series of Flash downloading, XP RAM Downloading etc and it says "Flash OK" and stays at that screen. Sometimes it just says "Reading..." and stays there.

After doing some google search understand that Blaupunkt uses "Parrot" modules for Blue tooth and it could be an issue with corrputed SW image on the HU.

Any ideas to resolve this without going to service center are welcome, if there is no other option then I'll visit the service center.

Thanks in advance.

Rajiv S Kulkarni
rajiv.kulkarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2013, 19:12   #17
Senior - BHPian

Simple advice. Get them to replace the defective head unit.
vikram_d is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2013, 20:38   #18
BHPian

An update:

Issue linked to Bluetooth software Module in the Head Unit.

Troubleshooted with Blaupunkt who gave me an updated firmware to load, tried uploading firmware and unit went Kaput. Gave the head unit to Blaupunkt who managed to reload the software and all is working as expected. So HU was not replaced, broken software was reloaded.

If anyone else faces a similar issue, PM me and happy to help.

Thanks,
Rajiv
rajiv.kulkarni is offline   Reply With Quote