Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 5th May 2006, 06:27   #31
BHPian

ok, psy, i thot it was some sort of contraption to cool the windshield that i didnt know about. thanks for the update.
basilmabraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2006, 12:59   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Hmmm... I' gonna go by to these guys tomorrow morning, thanks for this thread.
SAM.... And what happened??
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2006, 13:04   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Kochi was too hot for him. Hope he didnt shed cloths for the program

and anyone at Kochi, can you check with some shops if they would do a proper K&N mod (conical one) for a Santro and the price for this.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2006, 15:59   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Both Anish and Zuhemi are okay.. they have an elder brother who may well be Anil's (of blr) twin .. this dude did not even know Alpine's 9855 EXISTED... on top of it all the way he said it made me feel like a WORM!!

Anish has better manners.... Zuhimi was very clear with me - said he works better when left ALONE... does not like customers hanging around asking "stupid" questions wanting to know "What" & "Why" every step of the way....

Well.. He is good ... and he knows it!... Anyhow this does not effect their work.

We NEVER expect our Doctor to have decent attitude - most of them are plain OBNOXIOUS!... Gunbir is right - these guys are like the Doctors of this business... and their business is assured!
Hellow sir,accordinng to experience,which shop is good for an ICE installtion in Kochin.I'm plaaning to install one for in my new Lancer next day.so pls.Thanking you...
Maneesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2006, 16:15   #35
Senior - BHPian

Emporer is good... go there.. esp if you are doing a high end install

If you want to shop around then the entire Palarivattom and the by pass raod are full of these outfits... take your pick!
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2006, 17:46   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
SAM.... And what happened??
It was ok.I went by and saw a few stores. Then had a seminar and everybody came, so i guess i met all the guys in the business in Kochi. Cant say i was madly impressed though
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2006, 16:31   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
and anyone at Kochi, can you check with some shops if they would do a proper K&N mod (conical one) for a Santro and the price for this.
You can get it done at Emperor. I'll be soon doing it in my ALTO.
They dont have it in stock now. Will be available by monday 22 april as Anish told me. Confirm before you drive from TVM. His number is : 98470 56383.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2006, 16:47   #38
BANNED

Guys,
What Gunbir says is right! It's very difficult to satisfy a customer in this field. And Emperor guys are not different. Once they understand your sincerity in getting a proper install, They'll even burn the midnight oil for you.
speedzak is offline   Reply With Quote