Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2007, 00:08   #76
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: gurgaon/delhi
Posts: 331
Thanked: Once
Default

all the 10" and 12" sub under 14k. also please suggest the model, as i am buying ID for the first time, i want good SQL with decent loudness.

Last edited by sanchits : 31st October 2007 at 00:10. Reason: more details
sanchits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 00:11   #77
BHPian
 
Gill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mohali
Posts: 699
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
guys, i need to know the latest prices for 10in and 12 in ID subs.
Which one you are looking for?Id runs three series:-ID,IDQ,IDMAX.
range starts from 7k goes upto 31k(ID MAX12").Have a look on their stie Untitled Document.See the one that fits in your requirements,Gunbir is the guy to get in touch for ID subs.
For this budget have look at ID n IDQ series.

Cheers!

Last edited by Gill : 31st October 2007 at 00:14. Reason: SAME OTHER POST!
Gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 00:22   #78
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: gurgaon/delhi
Posts: 331
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
Which one you are looking for?Id runs three series:-ID,IDQ,IDMAX.
range starts from 7k goes upto 31k(ID MAX12").Have a look on their stie Untitled Document.See the one that fits in your requirements,Gunbir is the guy to get in touch for ID subs.
For this budget have look at ID n IDQ series.

Cheers!
i don't have much idea about ID subs, so if you can tell me which is the best under 14K in terms of SPL and loudness. it should sound clean and should be loud enough.
sanchits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 00:27   #79
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
i don't have much idea about ID subs, so if you can tell me which is the best under 14K in terms of SPL and loudness. it should sound clean and should be loud enough.

why not 300D?

for reference: imagedynamicsusa.com
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 00:29   #80
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,462
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
all the 10" and 12" sub under 14k. also please suggest the model, as i am buying ID for the first time, i want good SQL with decent loudness.
Well these are the ones under 14K:

iD10v3 - Rs 9100
iD12v3 - Rs 10400
iDQ10v2 - Rs 11200
iDQ12v2 - Rs 14000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
so if you can tell me which is the best under 14K in terms of SPL and loudness. it should sound clean and should be loud enough.
My suggestion: ported iD12v3 / ported iDQ12v2

Last edited by gunbir : 31st October 2007 at 00:31.
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 17:27   #81
BHPian
 
NOTORIOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 783
Thanked: 87 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Well these are the ones under 14K:

iD10v3 - Rs 9100
iD12v3 - Rs 10400
iDQ10v2 - Rs 11200
iDQ12v2 - Rs 14000

My suggestion: ported iD12v3 / ported iDQ12v2
Janaab , what is the diffrence bettween the two , what will you really install if you want a system that is tuned for 80% SQ and 20% spl. Waiting For Your reply
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 17:48   #82
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 2,462
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
Janaab , what is the diffrence bettween the two , what will you really install if you want a system that is tuned for 80% SQ and 20% spl. Waiting For Your reply
Veerey, the way I see it, the iDQ will do more 80% SQ and 20% SPL, while the iD v3 will do 65% SQ and 35% SPL.
gunbir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2007, 18:45   #83
BHPian
 
Gill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mohali
Posts: 699
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
Janaab , what is the diffrence bettween the two , what will you really install if you want a system that is tuned for 80% SQ and 20% spl. Waiting For Your reply
I have a question here,might be stupid one but anyhow will ask:-
What does it means"TUNED FOR 80%SQ n 20%SPL".How can one bench mark this thing,or let us define SQ,SQL,SPL.Aren't these subjective terms with a lot of variations.Varaition from person to person.
I can't get over it!
Gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2007, 07:29   #84
BHPian
 
NOTORIOUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 783
Thanked: 87 Times
Cool Gill Saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
I have a question here,might be stupid one but anyhow will ask:-
What does it means"TUNED FOR 80%SQ n 20%SPL".How can one bench mark this thing,or let us define SQ,SQL,SPL.Aren't these subjective terms with a lot of variations.Varaition from person to person.
I can't get over it!
Janaab, no question on this forum is stupid , we all are here to learn something and to share what we know. Those figures are imaginary and what Gunbir Sir has posted is also imaginary, he understand what i want to know and answered my query accordingly .and yes it depends on person to person that what kind of sound he/she wants to listen.
NOTORIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Bullet to buy?.. or should actually I buy one? EDIT its TBTS schitre05 Motorbikes 149 13th August 2015 15:54
Which sedan to buy sub 10 lakhs? //M Sedans 12 8th November 2010 04:15
Which one: Dual 8" sub V/s Single 10" sub? Invinsible In-Car Entertainment 53 28th May 2009 13:33
ground zero Sub vs image dynamics Sub rohanGT In-Car Entertainment 105 29th March 2009 05:01


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:01.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks