Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment

Old 22nd January 2018, 10:36   #1996
BHPian

Default Re: The Dashcam / Car Video Recorder (DVR) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil4585 View Post
I shifted to the MI Home app in my wife's MI phone. Now, whenever I power up the camera, its display and wife's phone shows the shooting for a couple of seconds and then again shifts to the settings screen, showing a big exclamation mark.
Swapnil,

The big exclamation mark is to show you that the phone is connected to the dashcam through app. Recording always happens in the background. You may want to see the files within the folder. They record for every 2 minutes.

All changeable settings can be modified in the English language on iphone app.

I generally don't change any settings. My screen on dashcam is offline within a minute to prevent energy usage. Time settings are sync with Iphone.

For downloads from dashcam, I use android device.

Mi Home app is in Chinese on Andriod. Will take sometime for you to get used to it
lambuhere1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2018, 11:21   #1997
BHPian

Default Re: The Dashcam / Car Video Recorder (DVR) Thread

Received my Viofo A119 in 2 weeks flat. Really impressed with Aliexpress and the total was about $90 and I was still not charged any customs duty. It will be installed in my Innova Crysta with the ICE install scheduled this week. I have opted for the CPL but am not sure how useful it will be. Any feedback on the CPL usage with the dash cam?
SPARKled is offline   Reply With Quote