Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > In-Car Entertainment


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2006, 21:09   #31
BHPian
 
kooldude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
Posts: 283
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

guys i m askin once again how much would pio 4850 cost in mumbai i m planning to buy it very soon so help me out i want the cheapest quote

Last edited by kooldude : 26th May 2006 at 21:11.
kooldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2006, 12:26   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
kb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangy Boy!
Posts: 1,554
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldude
guys i m askin once again how much would pio 4850 cost in mumbai i m planning to buy it very soon so help me out i want the cheapest quote
lol... are you expecting a "quote" here on the forum??.. or are you just wanting to know the prices...
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2006, 13:21   #33
BHPian
 
kooldude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
Posts: 283
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
lol... are you expecting a "quote" here on the forum??.. or are you just wanting to know the prices...
anything will do i just want to know the prices quote meant the cheapest price at which i can get it i mean which shop gives the cheapest price
kooldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2006, 07:10   #34
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 164
Thanked: Once
Default

karthik the car palace guys are selling an alpine cda 9843 at 8.7 k and pioneer 5850 @ 8.1 k. all without original bill but with shopkeepers 1 year service warranty. which one is the better among the 2? i think the 9843 have only 1 preout where as 5850 have 3 preouts. the shop keeper is telling that its the low end model of alpine. please help.....
premdiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2006, 10:55   #35
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sam Kapasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mumbai (but wat
Posts: 6,989
Thanked: 1,453 Times
Default

I like the tonal quality of all Alpine HUs. But you are correct, the alpine has only one pair of Pre outs (full range) while the pioneer has frint, rear and sub pre out.

Given that fact itself, (assuming you are going to be using power amps in your car) I think the decision is strongly, Pioneer.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2006, 11:00   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
karthik247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR, HYD
Posts: 2,708
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by premdiv
karthik the car palace guys are selling an alpine cda 9843 at 8.7 k and pioneer 5850 @ 8.1 k. all without original bill but with shopkeepers 1 year service warranty. which one is the better among the 2? i think the 9843 have only 1 preout where as 5850 have 3 preouts. the shop keeper is telling that its the low end model of alpine. please help.....
Bargain a lil more..and u'll get a bit more discount. Don't worry abt the quality of the stuff he sells, i've been getting stuff from them and so has JKDas and so far nuting went wrong with then.

A few TBHPians got a bulk order of abt 5-6Balupunkt amps, and all working fine..
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2006, 12:19   #37
Team-BHP Support
 
navin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 22,509
Thanked: 3,885 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
I like the tonal quality of all Alpine HUs. But you are correct, the alpine has only one pair of Pre outs (full range) while the pioneer has frint, rear and sub pre out.

Given that fact itself, (assuming you are going to be using power amps in your car) I think the decision is strongly, Pioneer.
Alpine CDE - 1 pair pre outs
Alpine CDA - 2-3 pair pre outs
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2006, 12:50   #38
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 386
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

I just bought a 5850 for 7000/- in chennai -no bill with warranty by the seller........
PRADEEP KUMAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2006, 22:27   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
kb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangy Boy!
Posts: 1,554
Thanked: 14 Times
Question Deh P80rs

Buddies!... is hte P80RS available in India yet??.. Its all over the place in S'pore/Malaysia etc... anyone with prices/availability pls post!
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2006, 10:30   #40
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Buddies!... is hte P80RS available in India yet??.. Its all over the place in S'pore/Malaysia etc... anyone with prices/availability pls post!
kb..ther http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...ook-out-2.html (New Products for 2006 - Stuff to look out for)

Seems it available @ delhi
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 07:21   #41
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 164
Thanked: Once
Default

hello buddies finally i had done the ICE also :d. i settled for a pioneer 5850 HU, JBL 936 oval at the back and JBL 526 ce components in the front door. total 18k all with 1 year replacement warranty.
HU 8k
936 4.5k
526ce 5.25k
installation 250 rs :d
I enjoy the quality of JBL speakers and a good HU and thanx for all the support.
premdiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 10:11   #42
Senior - BHPian
 
kb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangy Boy!
Posts: 1,554
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Hey Premdiv... ENJOY YOUR ICE!!

Yet another car JBLified!
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 10:22   #43
Team-BHP Support
 
navin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 22,509
Thanked: 3,885 Times
Default

KB< I hope you realize that everytime you use "JBLfy" or it's variations JK gets roylaty! :-) Nah! just kidding!
navin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 13:33   #44
Senior - BHPian
 
kb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangy Boy!
Posts: 1,554
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
KB< I hope you realize that everytime you use "JBLfy" or it's variations JK gets roylaty! :-) Nah! just kidding!
yeah JK for that .. .. that and LBM for "Please shed some light"
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2006, 21:52   #45
Distinguished - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,661
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
KB< I hope you realize that everytime you use "JBLfy" or it's variations JK gets roylaty! :-) Nah! just kidding!
hehe. Need to check prem's car to certify it.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BMW to drop prices due to increased localisation. EDIT: New prices announced Aditya The Indian Car Scene 38 10th July 2015 21:19
Have official pioneer HU prices fallen? greenhorn In-Car Entertainment 3 11th January 2010 01:36
Hyundai Cut prices- New detailed prices. harry10 The Indian Car Scene 5 9th December 2008 00:45
Are these good prices for Tata\Fiat vehicles? Corporate Offer Prices sahakar The Indian Car Scene 15 8th July 2008 23:03
prices of 3050/5050 pioneer HU sathya_j2084 In-Car Entertainment 11 24th April 2008 14:40


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:28.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks